Patriots/NFL Wednesday AFTERNOON Football???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
NBC is furious as this screws up the tree lighting at 30 Rock which has already been moved to Wednesday

Oh screw NBC and 30 Rock. Uninteresting show that is. Football > whatever garbage the main alphabet networks pump out for time filler nowadays.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I wish Patricia did better in Detroit but he could have used a little more time before taking an HC job. Was a few times when it felt like he overthought what was happening. I would bet he gets another shot in a few years. Can’t imagine he gives ncaa but he may actually fit at Vandy. He should call up Kiffin at Ole miss for a dc gig.

also Bruce Arians has no idea how to use timeouts

I know it’s the Lions but they won 8-9 games every year the 5 years prior to Patricia. He inherited a good team and then sucked. Belichick tree just isn’t good once they leave here.

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
Leagues covid protocol has been a complete joke + disaster. They’re very selective in their punishment
Agree. They are quick to pat themselves on the back when things are going smoothly, and to fire off howitzers at individual teams when there is an issue. Amazing how they can fine teams and strip draft picks, then force players and team personnel to travel together and play against one another even after they have been exposed.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Agree. They are quick to pat themselves on the back when things are going smoothly, and to fire off howitzers at individual teams when there is an issue. Amazing how they can fine teams and strip draft picks, then force players and team personnel to travel together and play against one another even after they have been exposed.
What are the odds that Steelers players come down with the Covid after playing the Rat Birds?

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
gotta love covid sports. lol.
people still watch this garbage??
its literally like watching scrimmages.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm not giving up on this season yet because of the likelihood that the Patriots sneak into the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed and then Belichick and Ernie Adams send COVID-infected blankets to the Titans and Steelers during the wild card and divisional round, causing both teams to be disqualified and the Patriots to advance to the AFCCG.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I'm not giving up on this season yet because of the likelihood that the Patriots sneak into the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed and then Belichick and Ernie Adams send COVID-infected blankets to the Titans and Steelers during the wild card and divisional round, causing both teams to be disqualified and the Patriots to advance to the AFCCG.

nobody wants to face Bill and his playoff game planning

Reactions: 08SeaBass08

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
The interesting thing will be only the 1 seed getting the bye.

Pittsburgh running the table would be huge and forcing KC to play the Wild Card Round.

Things look real interesting in the NFC as well.
New Orleans is hanging onto that bye by one game over Green Bay.

Not a huge fan of only one team per conference getting the bye, but it certainly makes things interesting.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Carson Wentz is an abomination
Shouldn’t be long until a few fans ask if we should give him a try. I don’t think the Eagles need to rush to get Hurts starting this season either. Get your moneys worth out of Wentz and move on in the off-season. Bring in a veteran backup, literally anyone except Foles, to give Hurts a cushion. The nfc east is a lost cause this season anyway

I also think O’Brien is a decent option in Tampa if they get rid of Arians over Mcdaniels as long as he’s not the one shopping for the groceries

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad