Patriots/NFL Wednesday AFTERNOON Football???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Brady should be doing everything to get Arians fired. Not changing the offense to their qb's strengths is just bad coaching, two great wr's who fit Brady perfectly and he's being asked to throw the ball deep regularly

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Brady should be doing everything to get Arians fired. Not changing the offense to their qb's strengths is just bad coaching, two great wr's who fit Brady perfectly and he's being asked to throw the ball deep regularly

The smoke around McD to the bucs is only going to increase each week from here on out.

Reactions: sarge88

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
In some ways Brady deserves this. Thought all he needed was great receivers and everything would be okay. Now he's stuck on a team with a dinosaur for a coach who isn't interested in building a offense that works best for his qb at the end of his career. He might not have had Mike Evans or Chris Godwin if he stayed with the Pats but the Pats would at worst be 6-5 if Brady stuck around and just as much a super bowl contender as Tampa are

Last edited:

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
As is their handling of most things. Goodell is a clown.

GoodellClown_72c2c758-9599-43ac-8b42-b1516d1c38c1_800x@2x.progressive.jpg

So I'm the commish of my family fantasy league... Couldn't think of a team name so I went with Gabe Goodell... And of course this is my team logo. :D

Reactions: Scruffy

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
In some ways Brady deserves this. Thought all he needed was great receivers and everything would be okay. Now he's stuck on a team with a dinosaur for a coach who isn't interested in building a offense that works best for his qb at the end of his career. He might not have had Mike Evans or Chris Godwin if he stayed with the Pats but the Pats would at worst be 6-5 if Brady stuck around and just as much a super bowl contender as Tampa are

What are they? 5-6? I think with Brady maybe they would be 7-4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad