Patriots/NFL Wednesday AFTERNOON Football???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Sitting here worrying about the possibility of Belichick rehiring Patricia and Quinn

giphy.gif

Reactions: LSCII

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Oh no. No, no, no, no, no. Patricia can go coach a high school football program in Newton. He is a boob as an NFL coordinator. An absolute boob.

Boobs got some super bowl titles as a coordinator. Lowest points totals against in 2016.

beats the hell out of what we got now (pre-ravens game it was the worst D in the league according to one metric...it hasn’t gotten THAT much better im sure)

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Don't think there is anyone who has taken all the worst of Belichick and none of the good more than Matt Patricia.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I don't want to bring him back just because I don't want to listen to Jim Nantz going DID YOU KNOW HE'S GOT A DEGREE IN ROCKET SCIENCE FROM RPI, PHIL? every time he's on camera.

Reactions: HustleB and CDJ

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I don't want to bring him back just because I don't want to listen to Jim Nantz going DID YOU KNOW HE'S GOT A DEGREE IN ROCKET SCIENCE FROM RPI, PHIL? every time he's on camera.

I'd tell Matt that he should start putting that degree to good use.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Thought exercise for you guys:

Imagine that it's the Friday of Superbowl weekend and the league gets results in showing that Patrick Mahomes has tested positive and several members of the Chiefs' offense were exposed to him. Does Roger Goodell

A. Push the game back
B. Keep the game on schedule but allow doctors to rule Mahomes and exposed players out
C. Bury the results so that the top drawing star in the league can play and keep the ratings up for Superbowl Sunday, putting both teams at risk for the sake of maximizing ad revenue.

We all know what the answer is.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Boobs got some super bowl titles as a coordinator. Lowest points totals against in 2016.

beats the hell out of what we got now (pre-ravens game it was the worst D in the league according to one metric...it hasn’t gotten THAT much better im sure)

Couldn’t you say the defense is bad this year because of a few key COVID opt-outs?

Reactions: BMC

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
you could but I’m not sure how big of a difference an old Hightower + Chung make
Chung wouldn't make a huge amount of difference considering Dugger is sliding into that role well. He's not as good at picking up coverage as Chung, but closes on defenders.

Hightower, even at the old age (what is he, like 31? I feel ridiculous calling him old) would make a world of difference IMO. Bentley just cannot hold up as a team's primary Inside Linebacker.

Reactions: Scruffy and CDJ

stungun54

Apr 15, 2018
HFBoards since 2000
supposedly they were not following covid protocols by wearing masks during a time when the quarterbacks were together and not socially distancing. they shouldnt be allowed to forfeit. test the team and make them play.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
How does the league decide when to postpone in a case like this?

Maybe they can have Elway come down from the press box and play.

View attachment 377582

This is the same league who was willing to screw the NFLPA with replacement players during the 80s so they could still earn revenue from games. You underestimate how petty the owners are. They are so greedy, they make resident scrooge mcduck Jeremy Jacobs look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad