Post-Game Talk: Wed., Jan. 8, 2014| Canadiens 1 at Flyers 3

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Ten straight home wins. That is two $5 foot longs.

OFFICIAL THREE STARS:
  1. Meszaros
  2. Couturier
  3. Rinaldo

143_TOB_Bulliet_Glass.jpg

GDT: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1577281

Last edited:

cheesesteakarmor

Jul 18, 2009
1135.jpg

I should have warned you guys before.

The clown? That's John Wayne Gacy. And now he's our new good luck charm.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Solid win, looked good outside of Downie, team D was great tonight, which makes me think what if Berube had a full camp to install his system?

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I should have warned you guys before.

The clown? That's John Wayne Gacy. And now he's our new good luck charm.

Did you know there is a song with John Wayne Gacy in the lyrics? The band is called Los Reactos. "Dead in the Suburbs" is the song. Sort of a punk tune.

MadFerIt95*

Coatsey isn't bad. At the very least he doesn't sound like he's in love with himself. He just gets overexcited sometimes.

Agreed. He isn't exactly the best analyst, but I love Coatsey, great guy

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
Per the Coatsey/Wheeler topic; Imagine crossing Coatsey's liquid enhanced nature with Wheeler. Too bad a drunk Wheeler broadcast can only be a figment of our imagination now.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Per the Coatsey/Wheeler topic; Imagine crossing Coatsey's liquid enhanced nature with Wheeler. Too bad a drunk Wheeler broadcast can only be a figment of our imagination now.

Wheeler is an idiot on top of being arrogant. Coatsey is just an idiot. I much rather take the latter over the former.

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
Hopefully the Hawks can hold off the Rangers and tonight will be lookin really good

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
Wheeler is an idiot & arrogant. Coatsey is just an idiot. I much rather take the latter over the former.

He's arrogant alright, but he's not an idiot. He knows a lot about the game, but he comes of pretty pompous when explaining plays and defenses, etc. Almost like he's talking down to the audience. His nature comes off especially annoying when the product on the field isn't producing and you're being tortured by both play and commentary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad