Post-Game Talk: Wed., Dec. 11, 2013|Flyers 2 at Blackhawks 7

El Emperor

Apr 2, 2010
Woodstown, NJ
The only good thing about this team that I can think of is "at least we have our first round pick next year"! :help:

Don't count on it. This team may get just enough wins for Holmgren to think a trade deadline move will put them over the top. Using that 1st round might be his last ditch effort. This is why Holmgren should have been fired with Lavy. At this point, why give him any power to mess with the team anymore?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Luke Schenn, Meszaros and Hartnell were terrible...bench these idiots. How slow has Hartnell been...10 secs behind the play and the worst back-checking ever.

Don't worry. Accountability.

Gus, Gill, and McGinn are going to be worked to death in practice and then benched to make up for these mistakes.

Jumping

Jun 17, 2010
Atlanta Ga
Just to be clear, people see nothing has changed despite firing the coach, correct?

Well they still stink in the Board room and the locker room if that's what you mean?

They need Hercules to divert a river through the Flyer stables - that's what will fix things.

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
Don't count on it. This team may get just enough wins for Holmgren to think a trade deadline move will put them over the top. Using that 1st round might be his last ditch effort. This is why Holmgren should have been fired with Lavy. At this point, why give him any power to mess with the team anymore?

Any trade of futures in attempt to get his team into the playoffs is folly. They have no chance at winning the cup and despite what some fans think, isn't young enough to actually benefit from a few games of playoffs experience.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
I think Giroux is injured. I think his wrists / hands are bothering him a great deal.

Denial is a coping mechanism that gives you time to adjust to distressing situations — but staying in denial can interfere with treatment or your ability to tackle challenges ;)

FlyersFanz

aut viam inveniam au
Jan 26, 2010
BlkVanOutsideUrHouse

I hope Homer isn't dumb enough to use that 1st rd pick, if anything Flyers should try to move up and get MacDavid or Ekblad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad