Friedman: We would all be surprised if Campbell isn't an Edmonton Oiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
We made him Highest paid player in the League without any toxic public contract negotiations, provided him with the 2nd best player in the League and perfect trigger man and now best friend in Draisaitl, provided him with an environment where he can win all the individual trophies he wants and he has, gave him free reign to essentially GM the team as he sees fit, allowed him to do whatever he wanted in relation to his injury, never held back ice time from him with some abusive coach like Babcock, the fanbase nor the media has never nor will ever blame him for any of the failures of the Oilers, and we’ve now provided him an environment where he can win in the playoffs and challenge for a Cup.

I think McDavid is doing just fine. If he wants more, he’s been listening to too much Sportsnet.
What an amazing soliloquy! I am sure you will treasure the memories.

• Haha
Reactions: Oilhawks

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
I see leaf fans have already turned on Campbell now that they know he isnt coming back. What a fan base.
Most of the Leaf fans have turned on Dubas after this debacle, but sure we'll go with your fake news narrative.

I won’t be able to treasure it as much as you treasure your fantasy.
Weak. McDavid and Matthews are good friends after playing together on team NA. The Table is set.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Most of the Leaf fans have turned on Dubas after this debacle, but sure we'll go with your fake news narrative.

Weak. McDavid and Matthews are good friends after playing together on team NA. The Table is set.
Lol im sure the 6 days they spent together awkwardly 8 years ago is going to seal it. Keep treasuring that fantasy.

No one wants to go there. Who wants to win anyways. My lord, what a delusion
Imagine thinking that going to the place with literal historic level of failure in all of North American pro sports is the place to go to Win.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Lol im sure the 6 days they spent together awkwardly 8 years ago is going to seal it. Keep treasuring that fantasy.

Imagine thinking that going to the place with literal historic level of failure in all of North American pro sports is the place to go to Win.
You didn't grow up a Leafs fan like McDavid, so you would never understand.

• Haha

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Since you brought fanbases into this, I can unfortunately not make a reply without risking a ban. Your delusional fantasy based narrative got saved by my warning points.
Is this why Toronto boys milk every dollar possible out of management so they can no longer build a deep enough team to win? If so no I do not understand.

This just reeks of desperation man. You feel like shit, we understand. No need to double down.
Living rent free

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes