Post-Game Talk: We win!

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
3rd game in 4 nights gents .. On the tail end of an emotional game against a divisional rival

I never expected it to be a pretty win to begin with .. Glad they pulled it out

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
Just wanna remind everyone joining the Kadri bandwagon now, I was on this guy before anybody. I became an HFboards member the year we drafted Kadri to better follow him. I am the happiest guy on here for what he's turning into. Kid is gonna be a star! My boy!

Sorry that was me ! I'll just say it was both of us. It feels so good to know that you stuck with him even after half the board was calling him a bust or to trade him. Feels so good man :handclap:

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
Thank god for that win. HUGEEEEEEEEE game by Kadri. Overall pretty lackluster performance from everyone else other then the Kadri line.

Wasn't a huge fan of Reimer tonight either.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I can't remember the last game that had no penalties at all.

Ugly win but it's a win, worth 2 points.

Reimer was pretty crap tonight, but it's his 1st game back. I'll cut him some slack.

Fraser Franson duo had a real bad game.

King Kadri has arrived!!!!

They were still only a -1

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
With 3 days off this is one time I recommend a bag skate after a win. This team has been garbage the past few games. They need to wake the heck up.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Just wanna remind everyone joining the Kadri bandwagon now, I was on this guy before anybody. I became an HFboards member the year we drafted Kadri to better follow him. I am the happiest guy on here for what he's turning into. Kid is gonna be a star! My boy!

I've supported this guy from the stadt when he was drafted too. Not bandwagoning. But nothing wrong with people who are, many don't watch prospects and just go by hype of prospects.

People are supporting him now, he's having success and reaching his dream and thats all that matters :)

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Grabovski needs to be out there with wingers who can actually make and finish plays. They're not a particularly good shutdown line, and there is zero offense from McClement and Kulemin.

Case in point: MacArthur with Grabovski results in a goal one shift into OT.

lordsithis

Jul 25, 2010
15SFz.gif

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site
Probably the worst game i've seen Reimer play in a long time. He was atrocious.

Nazem Kadri though was an absolute beauty.

BDH

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Nazem all the way
Kessel & Grabo lines need to get their **** together tho

also clutch Dion outta nowhere :yo:

The Saurus

May 12, 2006
I'm quite worried about James Reimer. I realize this was his first game back, but he just didn't look calm and collected in his positioning. In fact, he played exactly the way he did when he came back from his concussion last year.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Phil Kessel:

19:37 TOI
3 shots
0 pts

Nazem Kadri:

15:46 TOI
5 shots
3 G
+3

**** Kessel and **** Burke. Wish he would have taken his dough boy with him when he went back to Anaheim.

lLeafer

Feb 27, 2012
This league is all about momentum.. don't let what's "on paper" fool you (Habs anyone?) needed to stop the bleeding tonight and they found a way to win.. hopefully this leads to some positive vibes and another good streak. I really feel like if this game was lost there was going to be a pretty serious losing streak coming on.

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
I'm glad they didn't ruin Kadri's night. Thankfully they got the win but that was ****ing ugly. The D has really broken down in these last 2 games. These next 3 days off are much needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad