Post-Game Talk: We win!

DjD4GGR

Jun 15, 2010
Gatineau, Quebec
Just wanna remind everyone joining the Kadri bandwagon now, I was on this guy before anybody. I became an HFboards member the year we drafted Kadri to better follow him. I am the happiest guy on here for what he's turning into. Kid is gonna be a star! My boy!

Yea baby hes got lebanese powerr yalla yalla habib 2albee

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Well that was fun, in a terrifying thank god Dion grabbed it in OT kind of way.

Thought Kadri had a good one, anyone else notice?

Count Von Grabo*

Props to Dion. Play at the end of regulation (I know it wasn't great, but he was there when the puck was right there with an open net) and the goal of course.

ForSpareParts*

Glad they got the win.

Good for Kadri. I used to be one of his critics. I'm glad he's proved me wrong.

Ugh! Riemer's glove hand exposed. :s

sangreale

Feb 21, 2008
Glad they got the win.

Good for Kadri. I used to be one of his critics. I'm glad he's proved me wrong.

Ugh! Riemer's glove hand exposed. :s

I think he was sitting back on his ass instead of kneeling straight up. Bad position to do anything from when in goal. If you're not square and tall forget it. At any rate that pass over froze him good . It was a great play by Okposo ... was it him?

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
The one-timer that got through him was Macdonald I think. Okposo put a heavy wrister through Reimer's glove from the high circle.

mikebel111*

kadri was awesome
team needs to be better, but they were tired. so 3 days break is well needed and deserved

Drugstorecowboi

May 5, 2009
I'm quite worried about James Reimer. I realize this was his first game back, but he just didn't look calm and collected in his positioning. In fact, he played exactly the way he did when he came back from his concussion last year.

why is everyone worried about james? he always does this when he comes back from injury ..or around the first couple games of the season.... after 2 to 3 games he turns into optimus reims. i feel more comfortable with reims in goal.

also - nabakov played like utter **** today ..and he's considered a top tender in the league.... it was just that type of ..back and fourth game.... i don't believe either goalie allowed an "easy one" tonight.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Reimer and Scrivens should never be allowed to play the puck behind the net.

Kadri is awesome.

Ugly win but a win is a win and thank God for that because it would have sucked if Kadri's hat trick game was ruined by what turned out to be a loss.

Despite the way we won last night, can we just play all of our games on the road?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad