Post-Game Talk: We win!

PoisonMushroom

I'm a fungi!
Mar 8, 2006
The Kadri line were the only ones that wanted to win this game. That was not pretty, and without Nazem we would've been embarrassed.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
:amazed: Kadri tonight.

This shouldn't have been in OT. Reimer had good rebound control, but some weak plays tonight. Grabo and Kessel lines were terrible defensively. Terrible.

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
Ahh we REALLY needed this win. So happy to get the two points, but our third periods have to get better.

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
Just wanna remind everyone joining the Kadri bandwagon now, I was on this guy before anybody. I became an HFboards member the year we drafted Kadri to better follow him. I am the happiest guy on here for what he's turning into. Kid is gonna be a star! My boy!

Faustus

Jun 21, 2012
Bozak played like crap again? Better get him out for that first OT shift. :shakehead

Thank god for Kadri.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
feels-good-man-dog.jpg

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
They were looking for a way to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory but just couldn't pull it out. Team puts in a 42 minute game and they win in spite of themselves.

thepatient

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
happy with the win, not with the performance. Hopefully Reimer gets back into pre-injury shape and soon. Also we need our forwards back, the lack of talent up front is starting to show. Next game I take out Gunnarsson and Holzer to give Komi and Liles a shot. Maybe they can play with fire to stay in the lineup.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Just wanna remind everyone joining the Kadri bandwagon now, I was on this guy before anybody. I became an HFboards member the year we drafted Kadri to better follow him. I am the happiest guy on here for what he's turning into. Kid is gonna be a star! My boy!

Your the biggest bandwagoner of all. :sarcasm:

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
All thanks to Kadri. He saved this team from getting blown out here.

Thanks for the 2 points, but it really isn't going to matter if they play more games like this.

abhanot

Jan 27, 2012
umm, allright, every cliche i can think of...

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN!
Wizard of Naz killed it!
#niftymittens #theDream
Phaneuf is enough!
JVRukiddingme!?!?
Dion-think that I would win it, eh?

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
I can't remember the last game that had no penalties at all.

Ugly win but it's a win, worth 2 points.

Reimer was pretty crap tonight, but it's his 1st game back. I'll cut him some slack.

Fraser Franson duo had a real bad game.

King Kadri has arrived!!!!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Okay.

A: Kessel needs to be seeing some press box time,so he understands how this game is played. these half-crap dump and turn around, and refusing to go into the corner, isn't going to cut it. And i've been saying it all season: trade him NOW before his no trades kick in. I get he's our "best player" but he's only our best player if he can work within our system.

B: Our shutdown line? isn't shutting down. Change. it up.

C: we are having issues moving the puck out of our end. We've got two guys in the press box who can. hm let's think - move the puck easily out of our own end - why are they not playing, Randy? (well at least one, but I'd like to see Komi back in anyway).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad