Post-Game Talk: We win 5-3!!! Like the bay street bullies we are! Lead by Kessel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
I'm not all surprised that players are siding with Kessel...in fact some players questioned whether Scott would have still chosen Kessel if Orr or McLaren were in the line-up last night. The reason I found it interesting enough to point out is that people on here stand on their soap boxes and talk about a player being a girl or having respect for the game, not use your stick as a weapon, etc. The reality is that to the guys that play the game, there are still unwritten rules that are followed and Scott broke them first. To many of the players, they not only cared little about Kessel's retaliation but actually defended his reaction all because Scott is the one that made the ***** move first.

lol @ all the keyboard warriors on this site calling Phil Kessel a "girl". I'm pretty sure most of the "bravehearts" of our time would have dropped the mitts and went toe to toe with Scott. Total hypocrisy.

esdoorn

Nov 14, 2006
70 40
It's funny as hell. Imagine if Scott had done this to Crosby or Karlsson. There would be an uproar.

6' 7", 245-pound NYR Brian Boyle gave it to 6' 0", 180-pound Karlsson, ( 20 second mark of the posted video ) of the playoffs a couple of years ago. See the Sens answer to the incident in Game 2 at the 45 second mark of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfVoCsZT2Iw

Toronto coach must have never heard of risk-management put Kessel out there to line-up against Scott.

Scott broke the code and will pay for it.

Asif16*

Didnt clarkson go on the ice after someone came off? Right? isnt that part of a line change

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
now that I watch the video again, did Phil even connect on his second slash to Scott? that may change things when it comes to fines/suspensions

TheBlueStar

Feb 7, 2011
Newfoundland
now that I watch the video again, did Phil even connect on his second slash to Scott? that may change things when it comes to fines/suspensions

Agreed, and that "spear" was nothing but a tap - totally getting blown out of proportion. If Kessel gets anything it'll only be a game, and I think that's too much.

Asif16*

I dare brian gionta to go for the head of Bernier, like he did with reimer.

lol

Caje

Mar 18, 2010
Good for Kessel for defending himself against that useless thug. I am 100% okay with star players protecting themselves from being run by goons.

I really hope he doesn't get suspended. I also hope someone takes a run at Scott for that ********.

glg51*

I hope Fraser and Maclaren jump Hodgson and Ennis. Leave Orr for Scott.

TMLife*

Auston Matthews
Jun 16, 2010
Victoria, BC
I want to see Scott fold like Boyle did in that video above.

Everyone saying we should jump their skilled players is wrong IMO. Then we're just as bad as them. Lets beat the **** out of Scott and Kaleta and whoever else wants in!

I don't care if we have to double team Orr+McLaren vs Scott to embarrass that fool. Show them wt* is up!

Asif16*

Scott is a useless player who plays for a useless team in a useless city. Then end

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Didnt clarkson go on the ice after someone came off? Right? isnt that part of a line change

No it isn't. The 5 on the ice were Brennan, Ashton, MacWilliams, Bozak and Kessel. All of them were involved in the fights on the ice so it's pretty clear Clarkson jumped in from the bench.

SteveV*

I honestly can't believe anyone is giving Kessel crap, this moron goon was about to jump him, all bets are off, do what you have to Phil! A real man gets dummied by Frankenstein I guess. Please. And, the fact Kessel then proceeded to win a fair fight, all the more delicious. Scott is a disgrace to the league, period.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Can anyone make me a Clarkson avator? I thought it would be cool if it read

640,000 phht

Gotta do what ya gotta do

EDDIE20*

The haters are really in full swing on the main board. They're up to part 4 on the brawl thread. LOL!

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
This. An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

No sense going after their skilled guys. Scott will be taught a lesson though.

Oh please a pawn attempts to take out a king, the natural thing is to take out their King. Who cares about the pawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad