Post-Game Talk: We win 5-3!!! Like the bay street bullies we are! Lead by Kessel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyjones93

Jun 2, 2012
Felt good seeing Miller get his face filled in. That made my night.

It was funny last night I thought to myself, I can see some of the players rushing from the game last night back to the ACC to watch the UFC. The one I could see doing it was Kessel....

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Highlights:Gardiner, JVR, Kessel, Colborne, Ashton
Lowlights: Clarkson, Bodie, Holzer

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
That had to be the most classless thing a player has done in quite sometime from Scott.

It would be the equivalent of Orr pumping fists into an unsuspecting Vanek, or any other star.

We'll lose Clarkson from the sound of things but I do hope Scott gets a couple games, not that it matters.

Glad Kessel used the stick on the meathead.

CanadianLov3

Feb 21, 2013
G😍 Leafs
I decided to skip breaking bad and catch the repeat later on.... glad I made that decision.

What a game. Kessel has me stunned here lol and Bernier... disbelief.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm pretty ecstatic right now. We are back boys, the Toronto Maple Leafs are back!

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
Clarkson off to a great start with his long suspension incoming.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
so proud of this team.
there were years where people who would get SMOKED (Kaberle's cheap hit from that Devils player). and no one on the team would do anything. last year/this year?

We will OWN You.
and then you'll get it from our goaltender.

Seventeen Twos

Jun 2, 2010
Canada
50274822.jpg

edit: it's a pic not a url lol

garyjones93

Jun 2, 2012
Of course I didn't watch a good game

What happened?

Everything, Goals, saves, fights, Brawl, Goalie fight, Kessel fight, Clarkson jumping bench to join brawl. Only thing missing was Orr and McLearn parachuting down from pressbox to join the brawl.

InterceptSchenn

Good Evening MrFrost
Jan 15, 2012
Montreal
Incredible. Love what Clarkson did, shows he will do anything to protect his teammates. Sucks that he will be suspended for 10 games tohugh. *****!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad