WE NEED YOUR HELP - PLEASE UPLOAD IMAGES HERE - IF IT DOESN'T WORK DO NOT DELETE THE POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
same.

its there then gone.
Well I did the cache clear and opened in incognito mode and now I can see the picture.

Hope that helps! Happy to do my part.

m.

I reached out to Xenforo support and they replied the following:

I cleared my browsers cache/tried incognito and I can now see all images on this thread.

Can you guys try the same and confirm?

Thanks

cc @Fenway
Did same and can confirm.

You owe me a Go Jets Go. Did you think I did all that work for free?

Oh. You did. My bad.

:D

m.

Don't know how I got the oddball double post there though.

m.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I just clicked reload images and got the photos to show up.

I opened the page up in the inspect feature of Chrome and it is throwing these errors

Third-party cookie will be blocked. Learn more in the Issues tab.

page-2:1 Uncaught (in promise) Error: A listener indicated an asynchronous response by returning true, but the message channel closed before a response was received.

A form field element should have an id or name attribute
A form field element has neither an id nor a name attribute. This might prevent the browser from correctly autofilling the form.
To fix this issue, add a unique id or name attribute to a form field. This is not strictly needed, but still recommended even if you have an autocomplete attribute on the same element.

Reading cookie in cross-site context will be blocked in future Chrome versions
Cookies with the SameSite=None; Secure and not Partitioned attributes that operate in cross-site contexts are third-party cookies. In future Chrome versions, reading third-party cookies will be blocked. This behavior protects user data from cross-site tracking.
Please refer to the article linked to learn more about preparing your site to avoid potential breakage.

Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked a cross-origin response.
Ali, does this come in English?;)

• Haha
Reactions: BMC and Alicat

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I am so sorry for your loss. Folks who love pets like family are the very best.
I've had 2 dogs in my life. Coco, a 2 year old rescue who was an inner city dog who was a Doberman/ Weimaraner mix was 110 lbs. Smartest dog I've ever known. Found him (at Angel Memorial) a couple days before he was to be put down "baggage" until I found him. Loved to cuddle, big old lapdog, but when he heard an emergency call come in he would get his leash and wait for me at the door.
He knew to be gentle with all of the family and neighborhood kids, even played street hockey in our driveway with us.
He died of cancer at 12 years old (had to put him down).
Maya was a German Shepard/hound mix. A Tennessee rescue. She was only several months old when we got her. Didn't meet her, just said that we'd take her from her pictures. She loved everyone BUT was not a lapdog, hated going out in the vehicles, especially at night.
We put her down due to her health issues.
Both were considered family members by family friends etc, especially Coco.
People would come over and look for him before the rest of us LOL.
Both gone. We're empty nesters now. I want to find the next "Coco" but
my wife can't take the heartbreak of losing another pet.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Froggy_Free_Beer-777.jpg

Reactions: bruins19

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I've had 2 dogs in my life. Coco, a 2 year old rescue who was an inner city dog who was a Doberman/ Weimaraner mix was 110 lbs. Smartest dog I've ever known. Found him (at Angel Memorial) a couple days before he was to be put down "baggage" until I found him. Loved to cuddle, big old lapdog, but when he heard an emergency call come in he would get his leash and wait for me at the door.
He knew to be gentle with all of the family and neighborhood kids, even played street hockey in our driveway with us.
He died of cancer at 12 years old (had to put him down).
Maya was a German Shepard/hound mix. A Tennessee rescue. She was only several months old when we got her. Didn't meet her, just said that we'd take her from her pictures. She loved everyone BUT was not a lapdog, hated going out in the vehicles, especially at night.
We put her down due to her health issues.
Both were considered family members by family friends etc, especially Coco.
People would come over and look for him before the rest of us LOL.
Both gone. We're empty nesters now. I want to find the next "Coco" but
my wife can't take the heartbreak of losing another pet.
When I lost Frodo I also had Luna and Pippin. I love them too but Frodo was a special cat.

I live alone and don't want to be without a pet. I worry they will outlive me. My daughter will take them to California if that happens.

Reactions: Gordoff

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Painful time for our family. My wife's dad had to have his lovely Jack Russel / Chihuahua cross ("Casey") put down yesterday. This little guy was one of the best dogs ever - loving, happy, sweet dispositioned. The whole package! Unfortunately he was cursed with a body that didn't match his soul. He had health issues from very early on. Liver damage at one year old. Cataracts at six which necessitated having his eyes removed one at at time at age six. Tumours throughout at age nine and a half. But no matter how sick, lame, or blind he was he was always ready to greet us with a happy bark and wagging tail. A truly extraordinary fellow.

We had to tell our kids what was going to happen and we went to say our goodbyes on Monday; we all felt like he was one of our own.

My daughter wanted to be a vet when she grows up. Not so much anymore when she finally understood one of the duties of a veterinarian is to do... that.

God Bless You Casey. See you on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

m.

View attachment 823433
Oh man, that is the toughest, my condolences. Pets are family.
Besides what I wrote in post 105 above, my daughter who has 3 kids had to have their 16 year old cat Nimbus put down. The kids all gathered to say their goodbyes before the final "ride." My oldest grand-daughter also talked all of the time about becoming a vet but not so much any more. Our second dog Maya, we had the vet come to our house and put her to sleep right on our living room rub in front of the tv.
I hope that your family is able to feel better asap, it isn't easy to say goodbye to a family member.

Last edited:
Reactions: Number8

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
You may need a trip to the dentist...

Too expensive.

And no one has rejoined as to who played meanie brother Chuck in Weird Science.

Hint, lazy buggers: He went on to play a supporting role in the largest grossing picture up to that point (1997). Yet easier hint: the film won Best Picture Oscar that year.

Last hint: "I'm the King of the World!'

If you can't figure that, I subside. (After a fashion, even that is a hint.)

Lazy buggers.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Painful time for our family. My wife's dad had to have his lovely Jack Russel / Chihuahua cross ("Casey") put down yesterday. This little guy was one of the best dogs ever - loving, happy, sweet dispositioned. The whole package! Unfortunately he was cursed with a body that didn't match his soul. He had health issues from very early on. Liver damage at one year old. Cataracts at six which necessitated having his eyes removed one at at time at age six. Tumours throughout at age nine and a half. But no matter how sick, lame, or blind he was he was always ready to greet us with a happy bark and wagging tail. A truly extraordinary fellow.

We had to tell our kids what was going to happen and we went to say our goodbyes on Monday; we all felt like he was one of our own.

My daughter wanted to be a vet when she grows up. Not so much anymore when she finally understood one of the duties of a veterinarian is to do... that.

m.

View attachment 823433
Just brutal isnt it?? They give you such joy, but it’s a short ride and truly hurts when it comes to a close. Hang tough and take care of those little ones.

Reactions: TheDeuce

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Too expensive.

And no one has rejoined as to who played meanie brother Chuck in Weird Science.

Hint, lazy buggers: He went on to play a supporting role in the largest grossing picture up to that point (1997). Yet easier hint: the film won Best Picture Oscar that year.

Last hint: "I'm the King of the World!'

If you can't figure that, I subside. (After a fashion, even that is a hint.)

Lazy buggers.
Bill Paxton. He was in an HBO weekly show called "Big Love" about a polygamous" family.

Reactions: GordonHowe

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
picture just loaded for me. What a cutie and what an AMAZING set of snow shoes he had!!!!!!
Normal cats have 4 toes on each paw. Frodo had 7 on each on the front and 6 on the back. He had good traction on corners when he was running around.

He was my only pure-bred cat. Maine Coons have big toe tuffs (and ear tuffs) hence the name Frodo Baggins. Big hairy feet

This was him as a kitten.

1708566698817.png

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I've been seeing them lately but I tried clearing the cache thing multiple times and it wasn't working earlier today/yesterday.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site

m.

View attachment 823433
Angel Day Blessings Casey...

Hockeys Future

Administrator
Feb 27, 2002
As of today, I'm seeing all images on thread. Let me know if any of you are still having issues, will need to circle back to Xenforo if we still do.

Thanks,

edit: Nevermind the image I just uploaded disappeared for me. I've reached back to Xenforo. Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad