WE NEED YOUR HELP - PLEASE UPLOAD IMAGES HERE - IF IT DOESN'T WORK DO NOT DELETE THE POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
1708543461035.png

Headline from the year Winnipeg won the Stanley Cup.

m.

• Love
Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>ExpiredRequest</Code>
<Message>Request has expired</Message>
</Error>

Chrome keeps saying a third party cookie will be blocked when I look at the page via Inspector.

I did find this code in view page source

<script>
jQuery.extend(true, XF.config, {
//
userId: 26155,
enablePush: true,
pushAppServerKey: 'BGhUBzSb7mcNuswMj_Hv16qSu9N2dWiJ8Plwb63YarHqFUxCyTgo5hNIUJoPXd6LawpuvYcRFBqhqpDhsxzOC7M',
url: {
fullBase: 'HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey League',
basePath: '/',
css: '/css.php?css=__SENTINEL__&s=53&l=1&d=1708286554',
keepAlive: '/login/keep-alive'
},
cookie: {
path: '/',
domain: '',
prefix: 'xf_',
secure: true
},
cacheKey: '3b725875b91f4684dcd23682aaab67f6',
csrf: '1708547982,147eb957ec7beb8c36616a3c26839ac4',
js: {"\/js\/xf\/lightbox-compiled.js?_v=57543989":true,"\/js\/xf\/message.min.js?_v=57543989":true,"\/js\/xf\/editor-compiled.js?_v=57543989":true,"\/js\/xenaddons\/ams\/editor.min.js?_v=57543989":true,"\/js\/xfmg\/editor.min.js?_v=57543989":true,"\/js\/xf\/attachment_manager-compiled.js?_v=57543989":true,"\/js\/xf\/notice.min.js?_v=57543989":true,"\/js\/themehouse\/uix\/ripple.min.js?_v=57543989":true,"\/js\/themehouse\/global\/20210125.min.js?_v=57543989":true,"\/js\/themehouse\/uix\/index.min.js?_v=57543989":true,"\/js\/themehouse\/uix\/vendor\/hover-intent\/jquery.hoverIntent.min.js?_v=57543989":true},
css: {"public:attachments.less":true,"public:cxf_top_navigation.less":true,"public:editor.less":true,"public:lightbox.less":true,"public:message.less":true,"public:nf_giftupgrades.less":true,"public:notices.less":true,"public:share_controls.less":true,"public:tic_ignore_content_style.less":true,"public:uix.less":true,"public:uix_socialMedia.less":true,"public:xa_sb.less":true,"public:xc_next_previous_thread_thread_view.less":true,"public:xc_user_activity.less":true,"public:extra.less":true},
time: {
now: 1708547982,
today: 1708491600,
todayDow: 3,
tomorrow: 1708578000,
yesterday: 1708405200,
week: 1707973200
},
borderSizeFeature: '2px',
fontAwesomeWeight: 'r',
enableRtnProtect: true,
enableFormSubmitSticky: true,
uploadMaxFilesize: 268435456,
allowedVideoExtensions: ["m4v","mov","mp4","mp4v","mpeg","mpg","ogv","webm"],
allowedAudioExtensions: ["mp3","opus","ogg","wav"],
shortcodeToEmoji: true,
visitorCounts: {
conversations_unread: '1',
alerts_unviewed: '0',
total_unread: '1',
title_count: true,
icon_indicator: true
},
jsState: {},
publicMetadataLogoUrl: '',
publicPushBadgeUrl: 'https://forums.hfboards.com/styles/default/xenforo/bell.png'
});
jQuery.extend(XF.phrases, {
//
date_x_at_time_y: "{date} at {time}",
day_x_at_time_y: "{day} at {time}",
yesterday_at_x: "Yesterday at {time}",
x_minutes_ago: "{minutes} minutes ago",
one_minute_ago: "1 minute ago",
a_moment_ago: "A moment ago",
today_at_x: "Today at {time}",
in_a_moment: "In a moment",
in_a_minute: "In a minute",
in_x_minutes: "In {minutes} minutes",
later_today_at_x: "Later today at {time}",
tomorrow_at_x: "Tomorrow at {time}",
day0: "Sunday",
day1: "Monday",
day2: "Tuesday",
day3: "Wednesday",
day4: "Thursday",
day5: "Friday",
day6: "Saturday",
dayShort0: "Sun",
dayShort1: "Mon",
dayShort2: "Tue",
dayShort3: "Wed",
dayShort4: "Thu",
dayShort5: "Fri",
dayShort6: "Sat",
month0: "January",
month1: "February",
month2: "March",
month3: "April",
month4: "May",
month5: "June",
month6: "July",
month7: "August",
month8: "September",
month9: "October",
month10: "November",
month11: "December",
active_user_changed_reload_page: "The active user has changed. Reload the page for the latest version.",
server_did_not_respond_in_time_try_again: "The server did not respond in time. Please try again.",
oops_we_ran_into_some_problems: "Oops! We ran into some problems.",
oops_we_ran_into_some_problems_more_details_console: "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.",
file_too_large_to_upload: "The file is too large to be uploaded.",
uploaded_file_is_too_large_for_server_to_process: "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.",
files_being_uploaded_are_you_sure: "Files are still being uploaded. Are you sure you want to submit this form?",
attach: "Attach files",
rich_text_box: "Rich text box",
close: "Close",
link_copied_to_clipboard: "Link copied to clipboard.",
text_copied_to_clipboard: "Text copied to clipboard.",
loading: "Loading…",
you_have_exceeded_maximum_number_of_selectable_items: "You have exceeded the maximum number of selectable items.",
processing: "Processing",
'processing...': "Processing…",
showing_x_of_y_items: "Showing {count} of {total} items",
showing_all_items: "Showing all items",
no_items_to_display: "No items to display",
number_button_up: "Increase",
number_button_down: "Decrease",
push_enable_notification_title: "Push notifications enabled successfully at HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey League",
push_enable_notification_body: "Thank you for enabling push notifications!"
"svStandardLib_time.day": "{count} day",
"svStandardLib_time.days": "{count} days",
"svStandardLib_time.hour": "{count} hour",
"svStandardLib_time.hours": "{count} hours",
"svStandardLib_time.minute": "{count} minutes",
"svStandardLib_time.minutes": "{count} minutes",
"svStandardLib_time.month": "{count} month",
"svStandardLib_time.months": "{count} months",
"svStandardLib_time.second": "{count} second",
"svStandardLib_time.seconds": "{count} seconds",
"svStandardLib_time.week": "time.week",
"svStandardLib_time.weeks": "{count} weeks",
"svStandardLib_time.year": "{count} year",
"svStandardLib_time.years": "{count} years"
});
</script>

Hockeys Future

Administrator
Feb 27, 2002
I reached out to Xenforo support and they replied the following:

I have just cleared some caches on the CDN side, and the other customer's images are now showing.

Quite unusual. It could be an upstream issue with the CDN which caused some broken images to be cached, but if that's the case, hopefully it's solved now.

I cleared my browsers cache/tried incognito and I can now see all images on this thread.

Can you guys try the same and confirm?

Thanks

cc @Fenway

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
It’s strange. I can see all the images in this thread but I was just on another thread and couldn’t see any of them.

Edit. I take that back. I can see most of these images in this thread. Some are still not showing up.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
It’s strange. I can see all the images in this thread but I was just on another thread and couldn’t see any of them.

Edit. I take that back. I can see most of these images in this thread. Some are still not showing up.
I'm on my personal laptop now so I need to clear the cache b/c I can see some and not others

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
He was truly my best buddy. 5 years gone and still miss him so so much.

Painful time for our family. My wife's dad had to have his lovely Jack Russel / Chihuahua cross ("Casey") put down yesterday. This little guy was one of the best dogs ever - loving, happy, sweet dispositioned. The whole package! Unfortunately he was cursed with a body that didn't match his soul. He had health issues from very early on. Liver damage at one year old. Cataracts at six which necessitated having his eyes removed one at at time at age six. Tumours throughout at age nine and a half. But no matter how sick, lame, or blind he was he was always ready to greet us with a happy bark and wagging tail. A truly extraordinary fellow.

We had to tell our kids what was going to happen and we went to say our goodbyes on Monday; we all felt like he was one of our own.

My daughter wanted to be a vet when she grows up. Not so much anymore when she finally understood one of the duties of a veterinarian is to do... that.

God Bless You Casey. See you on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

m.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Painful time for our family. My wife's dad had to have his lovely Jack Russel / Chihuahua cross ("Casey") put down yesterday. This little guy was one of the best dogs ever - loving, happy, sweet dispositioned. The whole package! Unfortunately he was cursed with a body that didn't match his soul. He had health issues from very early on. Liver damage at one year old. Cataracts at six which necessitated having his eyes removed one at at time at age six. Tumours throughout at age nine and a half. But no matter how sick, lame, or blind he was he was always ready to greet us with a happy bark and wagging tail. A truly extraordinary fellow.

We had to tell our kids what was going to happen and we went to say our goodbyes on Monday; we all felt like he was one of our own.

My daughter wanted to be a vet when she grows up. Not so much anymore when she finally understood one of the duties of a veterinarian is to do... that.

m.

View attachment 823433

poor pup

Reactions: Number8

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

m.

View attachment 823433
I am so sorry for your loss. Folks who love pets like family are the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad