WE NEED YOUR HELP - PLEASE UPLOAD IMAGES HERE - IF IT DOESN'T WORK DO NOT DELETE THE POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I apologize for the current problems and I am committed to solving the issue.

It hit home yesterday when @Ladyfan did her usual tribute to Steve and the image did not display.

@Gee Wally knows better than anyone that if we had a tech issue Joe in Buffalo would solve it but he passed away in 2022.

I just ask for your patience

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I apologize for the current problems and I am committed to solving the issue.

It hit home yesterday when @Ladyfan did her usual tribute to Steve and the image did not display.

@Gee Wally knows better than anyone that if we had a tech issue Joe in Buffalo would solve it but he passed away in 2022.

I just ask for your patience
Thanks Fenway to you and Wally for all you do.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Please upload images here and if it doesn't work leave the post alone so our techs can troubleshoot the problem

FENWAY.gif

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I posted chocolate chip cookies. :)

fyi it appeared when I posted, but when I left the page and came back, now I can't see it.

Reactions: geehaad

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I don't know if this helps or makes it harder to diagnose, but I can see every picture in this thread so there is something different between my account and those that can't see the pics.

Edit never mind now after leaving the page and coming back I can see some of them but not all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad