We need some real hardness real soon.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Y'all already see that I is right. This is correctamundo thread all the way through. We aint got suckas who hit that thang.... almost at all. Brown leivo johnsson playing in the same lineup at the same time. Pitiful thangs. These guys dont bring anythang special to the ice. No edge. Opposite teams are nky afraid of these type of mouses. We need one more thug or fail.

Sep 18, 2009
Y'all already see that I is right. This is correctamundo thread all the way through. We aint got suckas who hit that thang.... almost at all. Brown leivo johnsson playing in the same lineup at the same time. Pitiful thangs. These guys dont bring anythang special to the ice. No edge. Opposite teams are nky afraid of these type of mouses. We need one more thug or fail.
Couldn't have said it better myself

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
what we need is better zone breakouts from our blueline.

period.

this whole toughness thing is a gigantic red herring.

RoadWarrior

Mar 4, 2002
In a van down by the river
Visit site
what we need is better zone breakouts from our blueline.

period.

this whole toughness thing is a gigantic red herring.
Agreed.

Be prepared to hear this same mantra every time the team loses a game this year.

What’s not working right now are the leafs depth players like the fourth line or Connor Brown, Hainsey, and Oz.

Ennis isn’t great but he’s been better than most of the depth guys.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Agreed.

Be prepared to hear this same mantra every time the team loses a game this year.

What’s not working right now are the leafs depth players like the fourth line or Connor Brown, Hainsey, and Oz.

Ennis isn’t great but he’s been better than most of the depth guys.

Well, those of us that watch playoff hockey have been saying it all golf season.

Reactions: Duffman955

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Please vote for coach in upcoming city elections - coachcorner for "Mayor of Toronto"

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
The Leafs dialed up the physical play against the Bruins in the playoffs. They know when to play physical, and they don’t need to play this way in the regular season to win. They’ll just score five goals a game.

We don’t need our skilled guys slamming into people, getting hurt and shortening their careers. Just put the puck in the net.

Reactions: Al14

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Our suckas leivo, brown and johnsson ain't got that type of edge and special thangs character Lou has. He knows how to win, sometimes.

Reactions: al secord

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
No offence but I can't tell if you're an E.S.L student just learning the english language or if you have the capabilities to speak coherently but for some strange reason choose not to

Iba went to prisonba for five yearsba, but nowba I’mba outba, and Iba found Allahba I’m acting nowba, and I justba did “Jelly’s Last Jamba” at the Starbalightba Dinner Theaterba, in Kansas Cityba. Leafs need be hardba.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volcanologist

TAYGB52

Sep 20, 2018
Iba went to prisonba for five yearsba, but nowba I’mba outba, and Iba found Allahba I’m acting nowba, and I justba did “Jelly’s Last Jamba” at the Starbalightba Dinner Theaterba, in Kansas Cityba. Leafs need be hardb.
Ha! Thanks for the clarification

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
Our suckas leivo, brown and johnsson ain't got that type of edge and special thangs character Lou has. He knows how to win, sometimes.
Coach, whadda ya think the lines should be?

John Tavares after just 3 games is the best powera forward I have seen play on the Leafs. Hyman makes good linemate, but Marner? Marner does not play a heavy game.

I still the Marleau - Kadri - Marner line, Marner has looked his best with Kadri.

Matthews I still would rather to see either speed or a heavy forechecker with him. All he needs is just a little space to release that shot.

Kind of surprised with the new guy Igor on defense. He's not bad. He did not look so good in his second game on a couple of plays, but that is his second game in the league. It looked like he had him, but uh-oh, he didn't have him. You learn quickly.

Kind of funny that the defense seemed settled but the forward lines are all up in the air.

I would put the Marleau - Kadri - Marner line back together. That way they have at least two lines playing defense, them and those 4th line big asses. Right no lines play defense except the 4th line.

:deadhorse

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar

John Tavares after just 3 games is the best forward I have seen play on the Leafs. Hyman makes good linemate, but Marner? Marner does not play a heavy game.

I still the Marleau - Kadri - Marner line, Marner has looked his best with Kadri.

Matthews I still would rather to see either speed or a heavy forechecker with him. All he needs is just a little space to release that shot.

Kind of surprised with the new guy Igor on defense. He's not bad. He did not look so good in his second game on a couple of plays, but that is his second game in the league. It looked like he had him, but uh-oh, he didn't have him. You learn quickly.

Kind of funny that the defense seemed settled but the forward lines are all up in the air.

I would put the Marleau - Kadri - Marner line back together. That way they have at least two lines playing defense, them and those 4th line big asses. Right no lines play defense except the 4th line.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017

John Tavares after just 3 games is the best powera forward I have seen play on the Leafs. Hyman makes good linemate, but Marner? Marner does not play a heavy game.

I'm with y'all for the Hyman Tavares line and Marner might stay there. He plays real good ice hockey and makes thangs happen.

Marleau Matthews is aaight, they bangs that thang aaight. Marleau will find net soon and has missed a couple of chances. Matthews is good with everybody, just like Joe Thornton was back in his prime. Even now. I also agree that tavares is the best power forward we've had in a long time. Not Sundin great, but almost as. He does some other thangs even better than sundin. But mats was very special. With Marleau and Matthews if they stay together we should now play a sucka like Kapanen. He skates and rumbles some.

If a kapanen plays with matthews and we would make some sort of a trade or be just getters in ritchie. I would put Ritchie with matthews and some otha sucka. They would bang thangs real hard and still score. For the core.

Kadri should be playing with Brown and then Marleau if we get some sort of a real bastardo back for us like ritchie or rinaldo etc. Kadri also will play for the wings rarely, when are losing and trying to score. He will then wing the line of tavares, john. But only rarely.

I would not play Brown, Leivo and Johnsson, never in the same lineup. These players don't do many special thangs, hit, block or forecheck hard. Therefore all three must not be in the lineup at the same time. Some of these fools need to go. Brown can stay, for now. But johnsson or Leivo must be dropped. Like a fly.

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
I would not play Brown, Leivo and Johnsson, never in the same lineup. These players don't do many special thangs, hit, block or forecheck hard. Therefore all three must not be in the lineup at the same time. Some of these fools need to go. Brown can stay, for now. But johnsson or Leivo must be dropped. Like a fly.
Interesting thought coach, I did not think of it that way.

The kind of balance, even on the forwards, kind of like the balance that Babcock always wants on defense with his preference of always playing a right handed shot on the right side D.

Do not have much of an opinion on Johnsson. If he is only a 4th liner, trade him and a 2nd round draft choice for Nick Ritchie, throw in Levio too if he does not crash and bangs.

Need more bangers up front for the street fight.

:banana::devdance::pickle:

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar

The kind of balance, even on the forwards, kind of like the balance that Babcock always wants on defense with his preference of always playing a right handed shot on the right side D.

Do not have much of an opinion on Johnsson. If he is only a 4th liner, trade him and a 2nd round draft choice for Nick Ritchie, throw in Levio too if he does not crash and bangs.

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013

Personally I’d rather see Kadri up with Matthews or Tavares.
Get Marleau on the 3rd line who doesn’t need the minutes Kadri should get.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Komarov hasn't been on the ice for a single goal against yet this year. No current Leaf can say that. If he'd played for us on Sunday, we would have won 5-4 or 6-4 in regulation.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Komarov hasn't been on the ice for a single goal against yet this year. No current Leaf can say that. If he'd played for us on Sunday, we would have won 5-4 or 6-4 in regulation.
can i have the lottery numbers for next week please?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad