We need some real hardness real soon.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
We one, or even the softest team in the league right now. We need some tru suckas, some tru g's back and that would have to be real soon too. We need a busy body sucka who can hit that thang real hard. That bigger guy, who gets in front of lucic, byfuglien, wilson and reaves. We ain't got that fool right now, se we might) fail. That's a possibility. Andersen and Nylander and Matthews must be protected also. Lou knew this thang. He always builds it that way, and wins everytime. Often I mean. Organizations of his is real hard. He took kommy and martin with him. We need better than those fools, dorks. We need a Nick Ritchie (still not signed, what a fool). He can hit 260 per season, still score that over 30 points and still protect our small mouses. We mouses right now, even the forecheck is not hard enough. Yeah hyman and kapanen hit that thang at times and kadri rarely, but we need a bigger fool for this one. Otherwise and mark my words right now: We are forced to make this move later on. Bank on it. Dubas got everythang else right, but he ain't played the game himself. He doesn't know the spirit of it lika mystery alaska and y'alls neighbourhood slang fields. They is killing fields. Others might get hurt. It's all in the spirit of hockey. Intimidating suckas is reality. We need that one sucka who makes everybody crawl like a mothersucka. Bank on that there. I knows ice hockey.

TAYGB52

Sep 20, 2018
No offence but I can't tell if you're an E.S.L student just learning the english language or if you have the capabilities to speak coherently but for some strange reason choose not to

8816 others

Dec 3, 2012
Bowen Island, BC
I'll take: Statements you wouldn't hear from the DPS (Department of Player Safety), but you would hear from the DPS (Director of a Po*n Shoot) for $500 Alex.

I wanted Lucic at up to 50% retention for a package of something like Horton, McBackup/Pickard/Sparks, Leivo, and or Marincin

Cotton

May 13, 2013
I got this, I think I figured out the translation.

We one, or even the softest team in the league right now. We need some tru suckas, some tru g's back and that would have to be real soon too.

In my humble opinion, the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey club would find it greatly beneficial to team success to seek competitive aid in the form of grit and truculence, post haste.

We need a busy body sucka who can hit that thang real hard. That bigger guy, who gets in front of lucic, byfuglien, wilson and reaves. We ain't got that fool right now,

This hero need be a strapping young man, broad shouldered and battle hardened, a man with the courage of a thousand cookie souls who visage a hungry Phil Kessel in their grocery aisle.

Lou knew this thang. He always builds it that way, and wins everytime. Often I mean. Organizations of his is real hard. He took kommy and martin with him. We need better than those fools, dorks. We need a Nick Ritchie (still not signed, what a fool). He can hit 260 per season, still score that over 30 points and still protect our small mouses.

Louis Lamb & Jello extracted what grit we did possess prior to slithering off to the anus known as Long Island, to feast on the tears of Islanders fans so he can live for another 1000 years.

Also, Nicolas Ritchie, he runs on the power of fat and a can-do attitude.

We mouses right now, even the forecheck is not hard enough.

We are flacid mice.

Yeah hyman and kapanen hit that thang at times and kadri rarely, but we need a bigger fool for this one. Otherwise and mark my words right now: We are forced to make this move later on. Bank on it. Dubas got everythang else right, but he ain't played the game himself. He doesn't know the spirit of it lika mystery alaska and y'alls neighbourhood slang fields. They is killing fields. Others might get hurt. It's all in the spirit of hockey. Intimidating suckas is reality. We need that one sucka who makes everybody crawl like a mothersucka. Bank on that there. I knows ice hockey.

Poorly made American cinema starring Russel Crowe >>>> Kyle Dubas, AINEC.

So we must aquire Nick Ritchie, and start calling Hockey Ice-Hockey asap.

Sincerely
CoachCorner

Feb 24, 2004
We one, or even the softest team in the league right now. We need some tru suckas, some tru g's back and that would have to be real soon too. We need a busy body sucka who can hit that thang real hard. That bigger guy, who gets in front of lucic, byfuglien, wilson and reaves. We ain't got that fool right now, se we might) fail. That's a possibility. Andersen and Nylander and Matthews must be protected also. Lou knew this thang. He always builds it that way, and wins everytime. Often I mean. Organizations of his is real hard. He took kommy and martin with him. We need better than those fools, dorks. We need a Nick Ritchie (still not signed, what a fool). He can hit 260 per season, still score that over 30 points and still protect our small mouses. We mouses right now, even the forecheck is not hard enough. Yeah hyman and kapanen hit that thang at times and kadri rarely, but we need a bigger fool for this one. Otherwise and mark my words right now: We are forced to make this move later on. Bank on it. Dubas got everythang else right, but he ain't played the game himself. He doesn't know the spirit of it lika mystery alaska and y'alls neighbourhood slang fields. They is killing fields. Others might get hurt. It's all in the spirit of hockey. Intimidating suckas is reality. We need that one sucka who makes everybody crawl like a mothersucka. Bank on that there. I knows ice hockey.

This take is so 2013 that I think it was on board that plane from Manifest.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Mason Marchment baybay

Whats he gonna do? There's no away he gets called up now. This team needs some top 9 toughness, at this very moment.

I would absolutely love to add Nick Ritchie to this team

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Does Anaheim want a Corey Perry Replacement? Trade Nylander for Josh Manson

Nylander + Johnsson

for

Ritchie + Manson

TAYGB52

Sep 20, 2018
I got this, I think I figured out the translation.

We one, or even the softest team in the league right now. We need some tru suckas, some tru g's back and that would have to be real soon too.

In my humble opinion, the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey club would find it greatly beneficial to team success to seek competitive aid in the form of grit and truculence, post haste.

We need a busy body sucka who can hit that thang real hard. That bigger guy, who gets in front of lucic, byfuglien, wilson and reaves. We ain't got that fool right now,

This hero need be a strapping young man, broad shouldered and battle hardened, a man with the courage of a thousand cookie souls who visage a hungry Phil Kessel in their grocery aisle.

Lou knew this thang. He always builds it that way, and wins everytime. Often I mean. Organizations of his is real hard. He took kommy and martin with him. We need better than those fools, dorks. We need a Nick Ritchie (still not signed, what a fool). He can hit 260 per season, still score that over 30 points and still protect our small mouses.

Louis Lamb & Jello extracted what grit we did possess prior to slithering off to the anus known as Long Island, to feast on the tears of Islanders fans so he can live for another 1000 years.

Also, Nicolas Ritchie, he runs on the power of fat and a can-do attitude.

We mouses right now, even the forecheck is not hard enough.

We are flacid mice.

Yeah hyman and kapanen hit that thang at times and kadri rarely, but we need a bigger fool for this one. Otherwise and mark my words right now: We are forced to make this move later on. Bank on it. Dubas got everythang else right, but he ain't played the game himself. He doesn't know the spirit of it lika mystery alaska and y'alls neighbourhood slang fields. They is killing fields. Others might get hurt. It's all in the spirit of hockey. Intimidating suckas is reality. We need that one sucka who makes everybody crawl like a mothersucka. Bank on that there. I knows ice hockey.

Poorly made American cinema starring Russel Crowe >>>> Kyle Dubas, AINEC.

So we must aquire Nick Ritchie, and start calling Hockey Ice-Hockey asap.

Sincerely
CoachCorner
Thank you

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
its only been "1" game :laugh:

You think the leafs are suddenly gonna turn into physical juggernauts over time? The "1" game you saw is essentially what it's gonna be unless guys like Johnsson/Brown/Gardiner all grow some balls.

Im not advocating wholesale roster changes. I don't want any 4th line goons. But this team is badly in need of a top 9 player with some size, physicality, and grit to his game.

Someone like a Marcus Foligno or Josh Anderson.

Reactions: Duffman955

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
No offence but I can't tell if you're an E.S.L student just learning the english language or if you have the capabilities to speak coherently but for some strange reason choose not to
Coach be the hardest mother on this here board.

Reactions: ThrowDemTongs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad