So I'm clinchin' and I'm holdin' on to memories
Remember the times rollin' strong just you and me
It's real hard sometimes to keep it goin' day to day
But I know you wouldn't want it any other way
So I keep it movin' doin' what I gotta do
And as a tribute I'm dedicating this song to you

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
What would you know about music anyway? You think Kpop is good.

Here's a guy who has Selena Gomez and Bieber on his playlist :laugh: Your opinion of music is not relevant :laugh:

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I can f**k with people not loving mac's music - i get it - shit's subjective

But how you can call him a miserable junkie, is beyond me. Homie was universally loved by every one he dealt with and met, and often put new people on and launched their careers. He toured with Vince Staples and The Internet and a bunch of peeps from OF way back before OFWGKTA when they weren't anything. He brought Njozma up. Chance the Rapper. He caught love from J. Cole to Elton John, John Mayer to Thundercat. He lived on Rick Rubin's retreat around GO:OD AM and they became close friends.

Drugs are messed up, and people talk a lot of noise on stuff they don't know anything about. It's mad dumb.

Next time you gotta clean the house or take a long drive in traffic, just throw swimming on, start to finish. It is a classic. Even Cardi B mentioned it after she won hip hop album of the year, 2018. He was legit.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Genius annotations are generally stupid as hell, but I just want to point out the genius of mac miller with this single set of bars.

Highlighted.

upload_2019-9-26_10-56-26.png

f***ing crazy.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
I can f**k with people not loving mac's music - i get it - ****'s subjective

But how you can call him a miserable junkie, is beyond me. Homie was universally loved by every one he dealt with and met, and often put new people on and launched their careers. He toured with Vince Staples and The Internet and a bunch of peeps from OF way back before OFWGKTA when they weren't anything. He brought Njozma up. Chance the Rapper. He caught love from J. Cole to Elton John, John Mayer to Thundercat. He lived on Rick Rubin's retreat around GO:OD AM and they became close friends.

Drugs are messed up, and people talk a lot of noise on stuff they don't know anything about. It's mad dumb.

Next time you gotta clean the house or take a long drive in traffic, just throw swimming on, start to finish. It is a classic. Even Cardi B mentioned it after she won hip hop album of the year, 2018. He was legit.

I was gonna say, "Who the hell is he?"

But with all those names you just dropped ... since I don't know the majority of them, I don't really care who he is/was anymore.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I was gonna say, "Who the hell is he?"

But with all those names you just dropped ... since I don't know the majority of them, I don't really care who he is/was anymore.

cool stuff, dude. worthy contribution.

thanks for bumping the thread though.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I can f**k with people not loving mac's music - i get it - ****'s subjective

Was he not miserable? Was he not a junkie?

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Was he not miserable? Was he not a junkie?

dunno man, everybody probably has a different definition of miserable. Everybody probably has a different interpenetration of what a junkie is.

is a dude who was pretty well revered in the music/entertainment industry who created a substantially large body of work while remaining a productive member of his community until his final days considered a junkie? he was definitely addicted and had a problem, obviously. I tend to define a junkie by his/her determent to society and those around him.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
dunno man, everybody probably has a different definition of miserable. Everybody probably has a different interpenetration of what a junkie is.

is a dude who was pretty well revered in the music/entertainment industry who created a substantially large body of work while remaining a productive member of his community until his final days considered a junkie? he was definitely addicted and had a problem, obviously. I tend to define a junkie by his/her determent to society and those around him.
I define a junkie as simply a drug addict.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad