We miss you.

Kim Gordon

Sep 13, 2019
I was gonna say, "Who the hell is he?"

But with all those names you just dropped ... since I don't know the majority of them, I don't really care who he is/was anymore.

I was gonna say, “who the hell is Bumpus?”

But with all the garbage posts I’ve seen from you today, I don’t really care who you are anymore.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
We can kick down further in the song to find:
Code:
But I’m stressing, I can’t relax
Swallowin' my pride and I’m hiding what’s making me mad
Everybody saying I need rehab
'Cause I’m speedin' with a blindfold on and won’t be long until they watching me crash
And they don’t wanna see that
They don’t want me to OD and have to talk to my mother
Tell her they could have done more to help me and she’d just be
Crying saying that she’d do anything to have me back
All the nights I’m losing sleep
It was all a dream, there was a time that I believed that
But white lines be numbing them dark times
Them pills that I’m popping, I need to man up, admit it’s a problem
I need to wake up before one morning I don’t wake up
You make your mistakes, your mistakes never make ya

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
I was gonna say, “who the hell is Bumpus?”

But with all the garbage posts I’ve seen from you today, I don’t really care who you are anymore.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Roman Fell

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
He was a junkie.

I miss people who died tragically, not people who killed themselves doing dumb things.

This is an interesting post. In a way I understand. I mean take a walk in hospitals oncology and see how people fight to stay alive. Or the handicap who battles daily. Once this acknowledged .. one can with justification say " you've got no right to drink yourself to death or OD wtv.. and I can see the strong merit in this. Now I really don't know this Mac guy but one thing that I do know there are many who suffer from mental and emotional turmoil everyday and everynight. This is an ongoing turture where in many cases there's little relief or remedy . They fight but it's hopeless. I sure understand those in fact I find it honorable if they choose to end the pain.
If some of these people who are mentally/emotionally can find a remedy that helps any remedy even if it is temporary..All the better to them . I won't stand in their way. But let's be clear it's not the case for everyone some are just pathetically stupid and take their lives for granted..

I do have a question ..have you ever lost someone you care about to lung cancer?

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Another one of those sub par musicians who achieve god status through death.

lmao, sub par is a bit of a reach.

i think he has reached more status in death, though. which is a super bummer. he was crazy talented and left his mark on hundreds of projects - both his own and others.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
lmao, sub par is a bit of a reach.

i think he has reached more status in death, though. which is a super bummer. he was crazy talented and left his mark on hundreds of projects - both his own and others.
Honestly nah, Mac Miller’s peak was top notch. He’s kind of an afterthought after the passing, I mean people remember him and I’m sure his fans really miss him, but if you didn’t care for him before you won’t really now.

But his peak was poppin, guy was living it up.

Reactions: StanGetz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad