Post-Game Talk: We lost to Nashville. NASHVILLE.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
McDrai basic life: "how much more of this can they take?"

View attachment 624210

View attachment 624212
I think your photos of mcdrai in Edmonton got corrupted when posted. Tee hee…
1671540475498.jpeg

1671540536320.jpeg

Reactions: Leonardlizard

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Why was the focus on Yamo's line change. Sure he dogged it back, but even if he skated it wasn't going to matter.

Who left before him off the ice that McDavid couldn't get back in time?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Why was the focus on Yamo's line change. Sure he dogged it back, but even if he skated it wasn't going to matter.

Who left before him off the ice that McDavid couldn't get back in time?

I was just pointing out a complete lack of effort on Yamos part. It’s a 3 on 3 and the pucks going the other way. Hustle to get off. RNH was the line change culprit resulting in the 2 on 1.

fireantz

Mar 15, 2007
Last time vs Nashville McDrai dominated! Tonite they’re -2! Was it something Nashville changed or was it McDrai late to the party like in OT. If yer up you should be hanging over the wall In anticipation. Nuge already seated when 97 gets out there.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I was just pointing out a complete lack of effort on Yamos part. It’s a 3 on 3 and the pucks going the other way. Hustle to get off. RNH was the line change culprit resulting in the 2 on 1.
I was more referring to Sportsnet and 1260 this morning.

I get he should be given shit by his coach, but they made it sound like he was the reason the game was loss. He could've very well ended up being the reason if there was a scramble after a miss shot, but he seemed to get blamed for something that didn't happen.

There's enough things that are happening to blame guys without making things up lol

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Nurse giveaway is literally an occurence every f***ing game.
But God forbid our dumb GM not getting D to help him out there. The D is literally atrocious.
At this point we r gonna get bent over without KY Jelly but what choice do we have?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I don't even know how much of it is bending over as it's given up grade a assets that this club hasn't done for years.

I’d sell the farm for Ekholm.

Ceci was actually good to decent last year. WTF happpened? He cant even handle the puck this year

I think the weight of expectations is hitting Nurse and Ceci hard this year.

Reactions: Oilers in NS

fireantz

Mar 15, 2007

Who left before him off the ice that McDavid couldn't get back in time
Check the replay Nuge is 100% off the ice before his replacement touches the ice. McDavid was the “culprit”

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Check the replay Nuge is 100% off the ice before his replacement touches the ice. McDavid was the “culprit”

Ah ok, I only watched the goal in real time when it happened and was wondering about that actually. Thanks for the clarification!

Oilers

Feb 13, 2016
Helpful tip for everyone:
Change your expectations for Nurse. Expect bad and he'll never let you down. Guy was awful in the playoffs and even worse now?

I watch games expecting 2-3 bad turnovers, few missed assignments and he never lets me down!

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Could be worse though, could be the Cansucks

Found this gem on their GDT:

“If I had a gun with 2 bullets and was in a room with Jason King and Osama Bin Laden, I would shoot Jason King twice.”

:laugh:
ouch

WHo is Jason King?

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Blues are starting to play better 4 wins in 5 games --we are tied with the avs in the wild card standing

Yes, this is where you guys call me Mr Negativity. But to make the playoffs we are banking on Seattle and LA falling apart and Calgary not get their shit together

Ducks, Nucks, Hawks, Arizona and Sharks are already booking their t times for late april

Preds are a wild card behind but it looks like their goaltending has fallen apart and they do not have the hourse to win 6-5 games

But if we continue to lose to teams we have to beat(not just team we should beat)

My hope is the wheel fall off of Seattle and Calgary does not get their shit together and we slide into 3rd in our division.

Next game against Dallas we our the undedogs, which could be a a good thing. Dallas is starting to play good again

trick91

Jun 7, 2012
Please split up mcdavid and drais for the Dallas game. Teams are starting to figure out what to do against them, including tons of interference.

Holloway - Mcdavid - Yamamoto
RNH - Draisityl - Hyman
Foegle - Ryan - Pulj
Kostin - Shore - X

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Team is hopeless. I'm resigned to it. This must be what a toxic relationship feels like
At least with toxic relationship you still get lucky

Yes, Nurse should have turned down more money out of the goodness of his heart when Holland flashed the big fat contract in front of him after he got dicked around 2 years earlier.
Imagine getting 5.6M a year which is 7% of the team salary and still feeling like you got dicked around? lol. "My manager only gave me 5.6M" :huh:

If Nurse feels this way, then he shouldn't be on this team or anywhere near the leadership of the team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad