We have the 9th overall right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
sigh.....it would be so nice if we could win some more games and get a great draft pick.

Losing feels so awful....but I want a high end pick, too.

Just gotta focus on the small things. Goals, saves, fights, etc.

Since 2007, this team has simply lost far too much, and we need a drastic change. What's a few more L's at this point?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
This thread is built around the premise that someone behind us doesn't win the lottery. We all know that what ever position we finish in, we'll draft one spot back from.

Colorado, or LA will win just to spite, and Toronto will somehow slip all the way to 2nd OA.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I'm sure Kings, Hawks, and Pens fans don't feel that way.

I'm saying how i'd feel. Not saying how others should feel. I like good stories about hard work and earning your rewards for it rather then building dynasties off of winning a lottery.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Excellent.

Top 5 pick + Stone, Hoffman, Lazar, Zibanejad, Ceci, Cowen progressing next year + Karlsson finally fresh start in season fully healthy + probably extra addition

=

Huge bounce back year.

Here's hoping we somehow get Hanifin or McEichel.

There's like 30 games left though so this thread pointless.

Watch Anderson go on a tear and we win 7 straight to just get outside of top 10.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
All losses in the past month were essentially 1-goal losses.
Now hopefully team finishes the season strong, veterans prove that they are not over-the-hill and washed up yet and young guys are not busts.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Excellent.

Top 5 pick + Stone, Hoffman, Lazar, Zibanejad, Ceci, Cowen progressing next year + Karlsson finally fresh start in season fully healthy + probably extra addition

=

Huge bounce back year.

Here's hoping we somehow get Hanifin or McEichel.

There's like 30 games left though so this thread pointless.

Watch Anderson go on a tear and we win 7 straight to just get outside of top 10.
If that happens I blame Murray for getting him in the first place. Management want to prove how good they are without top picks or something.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
This is not like before when when we had all those call ups and the play amazing. This team has no structure and the coaching is not as good. getting rid of of our vets would help in the process of getting a higher pick.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I was almost disappointed we were losing tonight.

Keep eye on prize

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
This is not like before when when we had all those call ups and the play amazing. This team has no structure and the coaching is not as good. getting rid of of our vets would help in the process of getting a higher pick.

Yeah, let's get rid of Ryan, Turris, Karlsson and Methot. Is that what you want? Because getting rid of Neil, Phillips and Legwand will only make us better. :dunno:

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I was almost disappointed we were losing tonight.

Keep eye on prize
I get mad when we score right now. It doesn't help at all. Screw young players getting confidence. I want them to learn how to lose bad first so they never want that feeling again.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I know already said this like 3 minutes ago, but if Andy ****s this up im gonna be so sad. This team should not have that level of goaltending right now its only gonna hurt us in the long run.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Unbelievable.
We are not in rebuild right now. Period. Getting slightly higher draft pick will only make us marginally better.
Playing like crap and losing everything now will only prove that this roster is crap, we don't have good goaltending, our veterans are awful and our prospects are busts. Even then, our chances to draft McDavid will never be higher than 20%. Why would anyone want that for their team?
Cheering for tank only makes sense when you are blowing it up like in Buffalo and have 3 first round picks. Otherwise in current NHL it doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad