GDT: We have a game in a few hours

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Would be nice to win some of those games in hand.

Catching Vegas likely without Pacioretty, Stone, Smith, Martinez (and before they get Eichel!) and likely with Brossoit in net is a good time to do it.
I like your strategy but I'd rather just win all the games not just the ones in hand..
I am GREEDY after all :)

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
We generally play top teams and especially Western teams that are good, really well. So I expect to be thoroughly let down if we don’t win this one, cuz im feeling good about this one.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
The sad part is, statistically speaking, most of us are only about halfway through life. Feeling "old and over it" (a perfectly valid feeling, mind you) when you've probably got (at least) another 30-40 years left just speaks volumes about today's worldview.

The wife just made a good point. We feel old and over it because we are the only ones working anymore. Our parents are retired or dead and our kids generation is living off all the free government money being doled out, or think they are to good to have to work for less than some predetermined amount of money.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
The wife just made a good point. We feel old and over it because we are the only ones working anymore. Our parents are retired or dead and our kids generation is living off all the free government money being doled out, or think they are to good to have to work for less than some predetermined amount of money.

Isn't that just called "getting paid"? Unless your generation was working for the thrill of it?

And they're right to ask for more. Prices of everything has risen exponentially, yet they're expected to be happy with $7.25?

Nah, they've realized they've got the power to ask for more, and it's up to employers to follow suit or get left behind.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
We've slipped a bit... technically. But really, we're 5 points behind with 5 games in hand on Florida and Tampa. That's easily made up, assuming the Devil's game was just a one-off game.

70e464ac82728f974dcde7e90786edc7.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad