Post-Game Talk: We did it, we won! Devs 5 Rags 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
So Rooney has cemented his spot in the lineup? Boqvist needs to suck it up and accept an AHL assignment. Would be good for his development and he can be the first call-up when injuries to skill players happen

What's the situation with his SHL contract? Can he go there anytime even though the season started?

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Last, at first I couldn't tell at first who went and totally wrecked that Ranger behind the net, couldn't believe that was Hall? They never showed a replay of that hit in-game unfortunately. Surprised.

He didn't really get wrecked. He ducked lol. Hard to know that live though, for sure.

Caldercanucks

Sep 12, 2019
It's amazing how much better a neutral broadcast is when it gets to analyzing things. That aside, I just loved Hall's hit. It was about time a player gets pissed at his play and show some emotion and disgust. I think it gave everybody life. Happy to see Hughes first point, well deserved. Good first win, now beat Vancouver!!!
So stoked for tomorrow. We just beat the Blues at home at their own game, with our backup. Hope both Hughes boys do well but I want a blowout like 7-1.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
Boqvist should be sent back to Sweden. He’s good enough for the team the coaching staff is just bad and that’s not his fault they think plugs are better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad