We are 100% done, join me in cursing out this team

Wildfire81

Mar 29, 2014
Toronto
Putting a defensive minded coach to lead a team whose top players are all speed and run and gun guys, never made any sense, so this isnt surprising. it was doomed from the start, and then thinking you can drop clarkson, a mucker into the lineup and think he could keep up with his linemates was just stupid.

BlackAdam

May 5, 2013
just imagine how hilarious it would be when the leafs are officially eliminated and then proceed to go on a win streak to close out the season.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
just imagine how hilarious it would be when the leafs are officially eliminated and then proceed to go on a win streak to close out the season.

I think it's a foregone conclusion at this point, that is EXACTLY what they will do.

No different than when they would pad their stats after falling behind 4 goals going into the third for how many years.

Culture of being bums. They need a big game and who is the only player that steps up? The youngest ****ing guy on the ice Reilly! I guess he hasn't been tainted yet like the rest of the bums but he will soon be if there isn't a cleaning of the scrubs.

Polk High

Sep 9, 2009
The Leafs are like a carbeurated engine. They just forget to take the "choke" off once they get started and just continue to sputter along the whole game.

Bada ba, ching. I'm here all night folks. Try the roast beef, it's great.

Doshy

Oct 7, 2007
I think it's a foregone conclusion at this point, that is EXACTLY what they will do.

Nah I think we'll probably just win out the next 6 games and miss on account of a ROW tie breaker or something. :laugh:

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
**** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle **** Carlyle

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Reimer you knob gobbling little brain dead *****. Go take a flying **** on a galloping goose you winey little sensitive little goof. I hate your sniveling ****in guts you you choking *****.

Apr 11, 2010
Toronto
There's no way Phaneuf isn't hurt. I don't see how he goes from real solid #1 to absolute trash in 8 games. I think Carlyle knows we have no one else so he's forced to play through it. Pointless though given how we've dug a hole we can't get ourselves out of anyway.

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
I'll be honest, one of the more annoying parts of this collapse is how much everyone else is enjoying it.

Feels pretty crappy.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
There's no way Phaneuf isn't hurt. I don't see how he goes from real solid #1 to absolute trash in 8 games. I think Carlyle knows we have no one else so he's forced to play through it. Pointless though given how we've dug a hole we can't get ourselves out of anyway.

Should be interesting to see if he reveals anything once the season is done, or just before.

ThrillinPhil

Tdot.
Jan 9, 2011
I'll be honest, one of the more annoying parts of this particular collapse is how much everyone else is enjoying it.

Feels pretty crappy.

Like I said, these people who enjoy it. Enjoys this more than seeing their team ever win the Stanley Cup. Inferior complex.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I'll be honest, one of the more annoying parts of this collapse is how much everyone else is enjoying it.

Feels pretty crappy.

That's part of being a Leafs fan. Everyone relishes our collapses. We're at the center of the hockey universe. And we give them more than enough material to make jokes and enjoy themselves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad