We are 100% done, join me in cursing out this team

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
I think we need an official vent thread, where we can all just spew BS at the players to feel better.... I'll start

This team was complete garbage all year, Mason ****ing Raymond was the highlight of the year. He was the only guy who did better than expected.

Dion needs to go, he couldn't be more garabage if he tried.

Phil "soft as butter" Kessel couldn't carry a team if it was vs midget houseleage. The guy is a no show.

****, we signed these useless **** to how many years???? OMG, come and remind me I like this team in 8 years when they aren't handcuffed by these guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Fire Nonis and Carlyle. Burke had a good thing going and Nonis had to **** it up. Carlyle has ZERO idea of what a defensive system looks like.

Bluejaysfan*

If anyone cares, if the Canucks beat the Ducks tomorrow and with the Leafs losing to the Wings as well, they will have the tenth overall pick I believe.

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
They get one more chance from me. Beat Detroit and we still have a chance. Columbus lost tonight.

If they lose tomorrow... It's over. I'm done.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
If anyone cares, if the Canucks beat the Ducks tomorrow and with the Leafs losing to the Wings as well, they will have the tenth overall pick I believe.

Nah we want that pick more. It's ours!

frantiq

Mar 21, 2010
T.
2262%20-%20Raw%20gif%20hunter_hearst_helmsley%20rage%20wwe.gif

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
Can we strip the C off Homophobic Sluroof already? This guy ****ing sucks and does not deserve to be our captain. NO ****ing leadership at all. Can't motivate anyone.

**** this team man.

Auston Matthews

Maple Leafs.
Dec 6, 2010
Mississauga
This team is ass.

Ive officially put away my leafs jerseys which hang all season in my room into the closet until next season. I was planning on bringing them to maple leaf square for a good time again like last year, but of course the *******s in blue and white couldnt wake the **** up and play some hockey and now ill be sitting on my ass for 5 months ****

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
****....yeah I feel better.

God, this team is like living torture. They exist only to hurt their own fanbase and yet we can't stop following them!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad