GDT: WDSF Game 3: Golden Knights @ Wild - 8:30 PM CT - NBC, TVAS, SN, BSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

P10p

May 15, 2012
It's almost like some of you are cheering for Parise and Johansson to play over Boldy. It's really weird, considering how bad both Parise and Johansson are.

If that's what you want to take from my post...... ok.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Another Vegas game, another game that officials have zero feel for the game. Minnesota runs Vegas out of the building and the officials somehow have Vegas on the positive end of the calls.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Quit acting like it then. If you keep whining every time someone says they want Boldy to play, I'm going to assume you're worked up. If you're not worked up about it, don't bother replying to the posts. It's really that easy.

The only one coming across as whiny is you..

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
Checking in from the game right now.

A couple things:

Vegas is pretty physical and relatively dirty. I don’t know how well that is translating on TV for you guys but here it’s pretty brutal. Especially for Kap, Fiala and Zuccarello.

Fans are up for this one. I’ve been to all the playoff series since 2012/13 and this with 4500 fans is one of the best I’ve been at. People are animated and fired up.

Johansson hit the deck right in front of us. I haven’t seen him since. I assume he’s out? Any word if it’s for the rest of the game?

MAF looks more rattled tonight. When the third that wasn’t went in you could tell he was disappointed.

Lets keep it up in the second!

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Vegas is pretty physical and relatively dirty. I don’t know how well that is translating on TV for you guys but here it’s pretty brutal. Especially for Kap, Fiala and Zuccarello.

Yeah it's pretty clear to us too, Vegas is really trying to get to those guys.

Johansson hit the deck right in front of us. I haven’t seen him since. I assume he’s out? Any word if it’s for the rest of the game?

Haven't heard any word about this, only know that he's still out.

Reactions: Paul Bunyan

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch

A couple things:

Fans are up for this one. I’ve been to all the playoff series since 2012/13 and this with 4500 fans is one of the best I’ve been at. People are animated and fired up.

MAF looks more rattled tonight. When the third that wasn’t went in you could tell he was disappointed.

Johansson hobbled to the locker room, looks long term.

Reactions: Paul Bunyan

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010

A couple things:

I wonder if this covid break will ultimately be good for crowd liveliness. I’ve been to a few playoff games in the past, while energetic, I thought they were still pretty tame.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Fiala has looked so good this entire series, cant believe he doesn't have a handful of goals. Love what he is showing!

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Bjugstad already doing better than Johansson, if you ignore the whole offside situation.

That's probably what we're going to see going forward, with Parise drawing in on the fourth line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad