GDT: WDF Game 1: Vegas Golden Knights @ Colorado Avalanche | 5:00PM PT | NBC, CBC, SN, TVAS

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
For the record I'm not saying I don't worry about what we're getting from Lehner tonight coming off a long rest or don't have trepidation.

I just think this could be best regardless of tonight if we want to go the distance.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Brilliant idea to start Lehner. We're lulling them to sleep by letting them score at will.

1st was bad. 2nd he had no real chance. That was more on Martinez/Pietro, Both covering the same guy. MAF would however have a better shot at a highlight save by being more athletic. 0% Lehner ever saves that puck.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
1st was bad. 2nd he had no real chance. That was more on Martinez/Pietro, Both covering the same guy. MAF would however have a better shot at a highlight save by being more athletic. 0% Lehner ever saves that puck.
Considering his inability to move laterally, I agree he didn't have a chance.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Knights have to slow down the Avs. When they let the Avs get going like this it’s never pretty. They do much better when they are able to slow them down. MacK, Nuke, Girard, Makar, Etc have a lot of speed.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Huge Knights(Bolts first) fan here...why is Lehner in net?

I don't understand.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Huge Knights(Bolts first) fan here...why is Lehner in net?

I don't understand.

They don't want to damage Fleury's psyche for the rest of the series by playing behind these tired players against this team literally flying all over the ice.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
The score could have easily been 4-0. I’m more likely to question the goalie decision if we lose a close game, not if we get blown out.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad