GDT: WCSF - (WC1) Nashville Predators vs (P3) San Jose Sharks - Series Talk (SJ Wins 4-3)

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
cut.jpg

trLklre.jpg

2lTv0RT.png

4XBoVQm.png

Preds_sharks_analsys_main.jpg

Arvidssson_3-1_SJSvsNSH_GG.gif

Season Series:

Nashville regular-season record versus San Jose: 2-0-1

Scoring Leaders:

Nashville: Goals: Calle Jarnkrok (3)

Assists: Ryan Johansen, Mike Ribeiro (3)

Points: Shea Weber, Johansen, Ribeiro, Jarnkrok, Filip Forsberg: (3)

San Jose: Goals: Tomas Hertl (2)

Assists: Joe Thornton (3)

Last edited:

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
I actually like that we don't have home ice in this series. They've not looked all that great at home but killed it on the road. We need to be better at home.

They have a lot of rest under their belts but also rust. We have to upset them in Game 1.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
No, the trade Rinne thread needs to stay open just in case it was a good luck charm.

As far as the Sharks. They have a ton of offensive fire power. Don't know much about their defense but Jones is pretty solid in net as well. This is going to be a tough series. Might be tougher than the Ducks series.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Not sure how many on here were around ten years ago but holy crap I've been waiting a long time for a shot at payback against this team. Especially after the 06-07 series, beating these guys would be exceedingly sweet revenge served very, very cold

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Not sure how many on here were around ten years ago but holy crap I've been waiting a long time for a shot at payback against this team. Especially after the 06-07 series, beating these guys would be exceedingly sweet revenge served very, very cold

Oh I've been waiting. This one's for Vokoun.

PredsHabs

Jul 9, 2013
Lyles,TN

I heard that. I was at that 2OT game that was a dagger in my side. I remember all the crying about dirty plays from them. If I remember correct we did get a player suspended.

Last edited:

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
I think this is a better match up than the Ducks personally. Preds should be able to generate more offense in this series. Of course the challenge will be to contain the Sharks offense. They are much more explosive than Anaheim but I think it's possible.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Barry Melrose just said the Sharks are a team of destiny because they beat the Kings. I'm sure tomorrow he'll say the Blues are a team of destiny because they beat the Blackhawks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad