GDT: WCSF Gm#7 | KINGS#5 vs. SHARKS#6 | Tuesday, 5/28/’13 @ 6:00pm PT | NBC-SN, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Big key I think for tonight is getting breakouts through the middle of the defensive zone. Both teams have shown that their defensemen can be effective at pinching down the wall. The short 3-4 foot passes will be real important tonight. Centers gotta work hard to make themselves available to the defense down low to get the breakouts.

The Kings really need their weakside defenseman to be aware of attempted reversals and shut those down as much as possible.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
I hate the 405. It's best to avoid it at all costs.

405 + 110 is some much better traffic wise versus my other option of 5 + 10

*Sigh* Just read ones the Ref's tonight is the one Quick yelled at during game 3...

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
405 + 110 is some much better traffic wise versus my other option of 5 + 10

*Sigh* Just read ones the Ref's tonight is the one Quick yelled at during game 3...

If you have fastpass and take the carpool lane it is great. I dont know the cost but tonight it may be worth it.

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
No matter what happens, always remember, the Ducks suck.

quacken.jpg

:sarcasm:

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Pretty damn nervous, have been all day, decided to leave work early, wasn't getting much done.

GO KINGS

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Keep in mind the Dodger traffic if you're gonna get there by the 5..but given the early start, it might not be as much of an issue. Just keep it in mind.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Pretty damn nervous, have been all day, decided to leave work early, wasn't getting much done.

GO KINGS

This is the most nervous I've ever been for a Kings game! Haven't slept all night and like you couldn't do jack at work!

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
I think the Kings will in and the leaders will step up. I hope they come out strong from the opening faceoff and dominate, keep the sharks on their heels.
Stay out the box
Win some faceoffs, esp on the PP
Drive the net.
GKG

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Extremely nervous tonight. Haven't been this nervous in a long time. Really hoping that Toffoli is in for nolan. Nolan did close to nothing last game. I'm confident that we will win, but they can't take any penalties. I can't stress that enough. Seriously, don't take any penalties!!!!!!!

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
Makes absolutely no sense to play Brown on #2lw instead of #1 lw

either play him on top line, or the 3rd line to create depth

Ron*

Looking forward to the game tonite...staples should be jumping! Not nervous at all; Kings need a win to keep that piece of **** Torres off the ice for the remainder of the season. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad