GDT: WCSF Gm#7 | KINGS#5 vs. SHARKS#6 | Tuesday, 5/28/’13 @ 6:00pm PT | NBC-SN, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
I haven't had many dreams about hockey, but I dreamt that the Kings lost 2-0 last night. :scared:

Go Kings! Prove my subconscious wrong!

Thats not a premonition thats a remembrance of game 7 in Boston 77/78 after either Butchie's 2x ot game winner and Rogie's heroics.....NEW memories made tonight

that was a good team and this is a good team but I believe this is deeper and has more leadership than that team did

Captain Mittens*

Go Kings Go! I've been cheering for the Kings as my west coast team since I moved out here about 5 years ago, but thought I'd keep a low profile around here since everyone seems to hate the Leafs. I'll be at the game tonight goin absolutely bonkers. If any of you need me I'll be the guy swearing at small children in Sharks jerseys, re-defining the meaning of "over-served" at the beer stand and possibly jumping over the boards to throw a puck at Logan Couture. LET'S GO KINGS!

We get a lot of people from back East and Canada asking us what part of LA is the best to live when they are moving out here, what part did you choose?

Wooty

Dec 31, 2006
Harbor City, CA
I am nervous about the game tonight. I have been doing pretty good but my anti-anxiety meds aren't helping this one.

I may have to skip the game and just find out after!

Well I will try to be live.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Playoff mustache in danger. Let's get the win tonight and make the wife have to endure it for another few weeks.

GO KINGS GO!!!:yo:

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
We get a lot of people from back East and Canada asking us what part of LA is the best to live when they are moving out here, what part did you choose?

Ingle-hood! I went to Loyola Marymount University, so I lived in the Westchester/Playa del Rey area when I was a student. I graduated in '12 so I moved with my friend to Inglewood for the cheap rent. I'm not in a bad spot really, right off La Tijera by the 405. If I got any deeper though I probably wouldn't feel too safe.

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
All these butterflies, and nervousness, and uncertainty will so be worth it after a Kings win tonight.

I literally cannot sit still or focus on anything, pregame drinking will likely start early, my girl heart can't take this.

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
944146_10151639255819239_875601585_n.jpg

969531_10151651364646215_1100162836_n.jpg
946975_10151639342134239_1015012867_n.jpg

Ron*

Just got a call from Stoll about getting early to the game.

He sounded great! But it was a recorded message, so I couldn't ask him how he is progressing in regard to the injury. :(

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Ingle-hood! I went to Loyola Marymount University, so I lived in the Westchester/Playa del Rey area when I was a student. I graduated in '12 so I moved with my friend to Inglewood for the cheap rent. I'm not in a bad spot really, right off La Tijera by the 405. If I got any deeper though I probably wouldn't feel too safe.

Props for using "the" 405 as a proper Californian should

Captain Mittens*

Props for using "the" 405 as a proper Californian should
:laugh::laugh:

NoCals hate that we do that.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
I hate this early start time. 2 west coast teams and they are giving in to the TV pressures on the east coast wanting 2 hours of prime time for the game.

Just be happy the Kings are getting prime time coverage....that's a good thing.

KingKopitar11*

I haven't had many dreams about hockey, but I dreamt that the Kings lost 2-0 last night. :scared:

Go Kings! Prove my subconscious wrong!

Are you serious? I had a dream we were down 2-0 in the first. I posted it on the main boards. Goal from Crosby and Datsyuk. But 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad