WCSF Gm#5: KINGS vs. Sharks - 5/23/13 - Shutown Win! Three Down, One to GO! GO KINGS!

Jun 30, 2006
Kings win!

1zmfsjm.gif

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Best game of the playoffs.

Richards is playing his best hockey of the season at just the right time. Other than Drew and Quick, who have been our best players once again in the playoffs, he's right behind them.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Said after Game 4, that if Kopitar and Richards played to their potential the Kings would win by multiple goals. I feel the same way going into Game 6.

Quick is always amazing, the defense (outside of Martinez in game 2) has been amazing, the only issues are with Kopitar and Richards taking nights off, it's been that way all season, if these guys play this well every night the Kings will win another Stanley Cup.

Albi

Nov 24, 2004
Claro - Switzerland
Said after Game 4, that if Kopitar and Richards played to their potential the Kings would win by multiple goals. I feel the same way going into Game 6.

Quick is always amazing, the defense (outside of Martinez in game 2) has been amazing, the only issues are with Kopitar and Richards taking nights off, it's been that way all season, if these guys play this well every night the Kings will win another Stanley Cup.
Richards hasn't taken yet a night off in the playoffs.

Peter James Bond

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
clifford!!!!

Great games by kopi, lewis, greene, doughty, scuds, etc. Most played well.

Yes, Clifford played his best game of the playoffs tonight as well...and Brad
Richardson gave another great effort and made some things happen as well.

It was good to see Greene play his best game since the Cup winning game last year.
I am so glad he's back. Gives us an extra shot of hope for game 6!

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I like our new faceoff strategy. Tie up the center's stick and the winger comes in to take it. I noticed that a lot tonight. Whatever works.

Fox said that the Kings had to change things around since they lost Stoll.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Man this buffoon is delusional. Fox news is intrigued by his potential.

@gregbeacham: TJ Galiardi: Quick "got his call tonite, so I've gotta be better. I've just gotta know if there's any contact at all, they're gonna call it"

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Feels great to see the boys play a full 60. I just hope we come out with the same intensity Sunday night and do something no one has done in this series yet, win on the road!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad