WCSF Gm#2: KINGS vs. Sharks - 5/16/13 - TWO DOWN TWO TO GO! GO KINGS GO!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Injury or benching? I was at the game so I didn't notice an injury, though I did notice that Williams was not playing very well. The top line was out of sink tonight.

This is what I was thinking/hoping behind it, though I didn't notice anythign wrong until Rosen posted...why would he post that? ugh, the suspense :laugh:

Ron*

I reviewed the video.

He actually went off on 6:04, not 6:44 has as been reported.

I don't know if there was an injury, but he was in a minor scuffle with Burns right before he went off.

KingKopitar11*

If he went off does that mean someone replaces him? And who would replace him?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It would take something terrible for the guy not to play on Saturday, he's a gamer and whatever it is, he may just strap it up and go out there anyway. If he doesn't play, that would be a major concern. One the team can overcome now that they already have a series lead, but concerning nonetheless.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Jon Rosen ‏@lakingsinsider 1m
Justin Williams' last shift came with 6:44 to play in the third period.

Crap Williams injured???

His last shift I saw was with 4:03. He was on the bench during the 5 on 3 . I think it was just a matter of timing between his last shift and the 2 pp.Although he wasn't on the second unit that scored the GWG. Maybe Sutter wanted to go with the the guys he thought were playing the best.

My god Staples went ballistic when Lewis scored. People were still celebrating Brown's tying goal them...BAM!

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
Matt Barry just comment on Williams. No clue on severity.

M*A*S*H unit adds another:
Justin Williams late in the 3rd period (undisclosed)

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Matt...-What-I-Just-Witnessed/125/51613#.UZXf9bW1ErU

he must have updated it ? now it reads ...

M*A*S*H unit adds another:
Justin Williams? Nope, he was benched late in the game.

and his BigMouthBarry site ...

Clifford not coming back anytime soon. Greene not coming back anytime soon. Stoll not coming back anytime soon. Regehr keeps breaking his nose. Justin Williams wasn’t hurt late in the game, he was benched. Kopi now has some new stitches. Can the Kings please SWEEP the Sharks and get some much needed rest. Can we all ask the hockey Gods to help?

Ron*

His last shift I saw was with 4:03. He was on the bench during the 5 on 3 . I think it was just a matter of timing between his last shift and the 2 pp.Although he wasn't on the second unit that scored the GWG. Maybe Sutter wanted to go with the the guys he thought were playing the best.

My god Staples went ballistic when Lewis scored. People were still celebrating Brown's tying goal them...BAM!

After reviewing my DVR, he was sitting on the bench at 2:19. Not in the locker room.

So yeah, another bogus report. It's best to pay attention to only reliable sources. The Internet is not so reliable, obviously.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
J-Dub was brutal all night, the Sharks were feasting on his turnovers.

Sutter gave him the Third off...

Sutter "Have a seat on Millionaires Row" Love that Sutter doesn't care how long you have been in the league. You play like Garbage you SIT.

J-Dub needs to show some fire game three.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad