GDT: WCSF Game 7: vs Canucks | 6PM (or hour after early game) | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS | series tied 3-3

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Congratulations folks, what a series. Still proud of our Boys, but the better team won. Best of luck against Dallas.
View attachment 366022

You're always welcome right back! Vancouver has a lot of good players who need a little more time. Tough decisions upcoming but you want those when you have so many good players and have to choose who to keep.

The only person to beat Demko 3 and a half games was BC native Theodore, kind of ridiculous lol.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Almost no team wins a Cup without facing some real adversity and a dry patch when it comes to scoring. Most teams that win it face at least one elimination game along the way. This may be a blessing to happen against a team that they are clearly superior to. If they ran into this against Dallas or the East winner I don't think they would have survived it.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
That's what Game 7 is supposed to be about. On the bright side maybe the Knights have overcome the demons of THAT major penalty.

I should've specified my comment was in regards to the series, not just this game. Demko was a one man team for most of the last 3 games. Kudos to him, but the Knights need to show a killer instinct.

You're absolutely right about Game 7's being tense....that's a given. Just glad it didn't head to OT with no score.

Reactions: hangman005

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Drance is a clown trying to shame Vegas on twitter.
Absolutely ridiculous and even worse how many people are letting their opinion of the team be tainted in their eyes over it. Put a reporter on all 31 benches on any given night and you'd get the same exact shit. Clearly a guy that never played the game.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I am glad to admit that I was wrong about Deboer starting Lehner.

I’m glad the stats showing his struggles on back-to-back nights didn’t mean anything. Of course, that was on different teams, and in this particular case both teams were on a back-to-back playing each other so this case is different, but it still concerned me.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
And many nucks fans are eating up and regurgitating his trash accusations.

I don’t doubt what is being said. It never gets reported because every team does it. 7 games and he doesn’t hear a single thing Roussell or another Canuck said? Bullshit. He became a fan and the alternative was reporting about the Canuck skaters getting caved in.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

razor ray

May 8, 2011
upload_2020-9-5_6-48-50.png
upload_2020-9-5_6-48-50.jpeg

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I don’t doubt what is being said. It never gets reported because every team does it. 7 games and he doesn’t hear a single thing Roussell or another Canuck said? Bullshit. He became a fan and the alternative was reporting about the Canuck skaters getting caved in.

Both of their "reporters" for the Athletic are straight up fan bloggers. The guy who writes the "The Armies" doesn't even try to mask his allegiance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad