GDT: WCSF Game 7: vs Canucks | 6PM (or hour after early game) | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS | series tied 3-3

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
tenor.gif

Man... I. Am. Spent.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
@hangman005 absolutely fantastic series! You’re not rid of me though, now i can get my Vegas jersey from the closet!
GG to all you other Vegas fans
My god, I’m at my sisters this weekend so couldn’t watch the game but was checking the lack of score. I think I can unclench now. Absolutely fantastic series now we won... otherwise it’d have been utter garbage :laugh:. And no more facing demko thank f*** lol.

Always welcome on the boards all ways happy to have good people

KristichBabych

Jun 15, 2018
Congratulation Vegas...I went to one of you're game last year and you made a great show...Even at the tailgate for everybody! You deserve it and good luck! Demko was hard to beat! Good team with skill,size and a goon!

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I thought most of the team played extremely well tonight, other than maybe squeezing their sticks too tight or some of the shot selections.

On the other hand, I thought Pacioretty & Marchy were both awful.
Patches was throwing monster hits and getting the puck toward the net. Marchy drew the game winning PP. I will agree that Marchy has left a lot to be desired this postseason.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Patches was throwing monster hits and getting the puck toward the net. Marchy drew the game winning PP. I will agree that Marchy has left a lot to be desired this postseason.

Patches took two bad penalties & really made some questionable decisions with the puck. He stopped moving his feet on the PP & just kept firing the puck into Demko's chest. Look I'm splitting hairs, but I expected him to be better tonight. He's probably still not 100% healed up yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad