Furious George

Ville the Villain
Mar 22, 2006
Shark Infested Water
XzwdZm6.png

Gross fingers.

xanjosesharks

May 8, 2016
I have a feeling this is the year, hopefully preds stop getting lucky rebounds fisher been killing us too

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
I would like the game to go to OT and have Fisher get pushed "lightly" into Jones then tap in a goal only to have it waived off. Then the Sharks come back and score it shortly after.

It would be interesting to hear how Fishers' hypothetical goal was different than Pavelski's.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
I would like the game to go to OT and have Fisher get pushed "lightly" into Jones then tap in a goal only to have it waived off. Then the Sharks come back and score it shortly after.

It would be interesting to hear how Fishers' hypothetical goal was different than Pavelski's.

Except you know they'd count the Fisher goal.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I thought it was game 4-7.

Nope 5-7.

And apparently marleau and thornton got the memo of how to be a playoff performers this year. Suck in games 1-4, and be good in games 5-7.

In the 2 game 5's so far marleau and thornton have combined for 5 points.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Nope 5-7.

And apparently marleau and thornton got the memo of how to be a playoff performers this year. Suck in games 1-4, and be good in games 5-7.

In the 2 game 5's so far marleau and thornton have combined for 5 points.

What about the context? Were the points clutch?

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA

Good goal as long as you don't have a shark on your jersey.

jakeytown

Aug 10, 2011
El Paso TX
The Sharks got this tonight. They want this series to be over, and they will end it. Bring on the handshake line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad