GDT: [WCSF GAME 6] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 5.07.17 | 5:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Sunday game.. early game.. talks of Griffin Reinhart, Gryba and Fayne playing... doomed indeed

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
hope Adam Larsson had a good sleep cause he is about to play 30+ mins in regulation

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
cam talbot is going to be mad, hes dropping a 35 save SO on the ducks tonight and the first person that touches him will eat a blocker. Mr Talboto will steal this one and then game 7 will be the connor mcdavid show.

I thought I was the one who started the Japanfied (Weebfied) surnames? Guess not.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Also skating.

7 defensemen skating = Larsson, Russell, Nurse, Benning, Gryba, Reinhart, Fayne.

If you make the CF, expect to get manhandled by Nashville (Most likely they advance). Believe it or not in a physical series losing Klefbom and Sekera doesn't hurt anywhere near as bad as in a skilled series. But anyways I wish you luck as I hate the Ducks more than any team right now.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Hey guys, it's been a hell of a season! Cheers to all of you.

No complaints.. despite the choke job last game everyone on the team should be proud of themselves... yes that includes Eberle...

Hopefully they give the fans a good game tonight... we have seen different versions of Oilers...tonight we see a team with backs to wall and facing elimination for the first time...

Shibumi

Sponsor
Mar 23, 2002
Edmonton
Visit site
I would like to take the time to say whatever the outcome in the Oilers vs the refs game 6, I think we have witnessed a watershed season for the Oilers.

For the "fans" who are beaking that the Oilers choked in game five, you are all bitter morons. If the same thing happened to whichever teams you support, you would be just as disappointed. Clearly got jobbed on the third goal. If it is ruled correctly the face off is outside the Oilers zone with 15 seconds to go.

However I believe in karma, it would be nice to see it happen this season rather than next.

I said Oilers in 7 at the start of the series and I still think that is the way it goes.

Good luck to the boys tonight.:yo:

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
If you make the CF, expect to get manhandled by Nashville (Most likely they advance). Believe it or not in a physical series losing Klefbom and Sekera doesn't hurt anywhere near as bad as in a skilled series. But anyways I wish you luck as I hate the Ducks more than any team right now.

Thanks, I guess...?

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
I truly believe the Oilers are winning this one. McDavid said the other day we will see them for a game 7. I have faith in the captain.

I'm not ready for the season to end yet and I'm glad our captain feels the same way.

[Insert every cliche you want here]

Just win baby!

Shibumi

Sponsor
Mar 23, 2002
Edmonton
Visit site
Worthwhile mentioning the refs have just as many wins as the Oilers this series and both have one more win than the Ducks do.

Can they award the Stanley Cup to the refs?:sarcasm:

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
Haven't shown myself here since the debacle last game. Couldnt even watch OT, had to read a book and look at the TV only sporadically. Turned off sports / radio for the last 2 days.

Hope they come out flying tonight. Hate the ducks

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
I'd start Fayne AND Reinhart and go 7D. With Klefbom dinged up, it'd be nice to have another option back there. If all goes well, Nurse could probably rover the 4th line a bit early on. Desharnais and Kassian both played less than 10 minutes last game. Either one could come out.

No Gryba, please.

Pretty astute. I 'd really like to see that.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Do or die. Let's see what our boys are made of when they are facing elimination for the first time. Can they bounce back from that heartbreaking loss in game 5? Either way.. I'm proud of this team no matter what happens tonight. Hopefully this game will not involve any more stupid referee calls. Go OIL!

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Maroon needs to come off of McDavid's wing. He has been useless since late Feb/early March. I would love to see Kassian up there using his speed and size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad