2sHkk.png

2sKce.png

2sHkn.png

2sHko.png

2sHkp.png

Last edited:

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Must win game, hopefully that motivates them tonight. Would suck to see it come to an end.

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
If the amount of ********* that went on the last 2 games doesn't motivate these guys to absolutely thump the Ducks then the season deserves to be over.

Ducks do what the Ducks do, losing game 6 and 7

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth
Prediction. Oilers get first 4 penalties (3 are phantom calls). Anaheim runs Talbot over and over; referee's whistles go in their pockets for running Talbot.

TheBrew

Mar 9, 2003
Golly! Haven't felt so excited and nervous for a game since game 3 against the Sharks in 06. Nothing's more exciting when it's so or die for your team.

slaman

McOilers Fan
Oct 22, 2010
Toronto
I'm still so livid after the blown calls in the past two games... It's affected my sleep. Am I weird?

UnicornONtheCOBB

Jun 29, 2016
it's 2 days later, and when I woke up this morning I still have this feeling that is part angry, part sick, and part disbelief. I want it to go away. I get missed calls from time to time, I get a close offside or confusion in an icing call. I get a missed high stick or a trip. But, what I don't get is how 2 calls can go to video review and go against the Oilers, when nearly every "expert" out there says otherwise. It just makes no sense. When will this feeling go away?

UnicornONtheCOBB

Jun 29, 2016
I'm still so livid after the blown calls in the past two games... It's affected my sleep. Am I weird?

if you're weird, then I guess I am too. It's really consumed me. It's only hockey. I don't know why I care so much, I wish I didn't.

slaman

McOilers Fan
Oct 22, 2010
Toronto
it's 2 days later, and when I woke up this morning I still have this feeling that is part angry, part sick, and part disbelief. I want it to go away. I get missed calls from time to time, I get a close offside or confusion in an icing call. I get a missed high stick or a trip. But, what I don't get is how 2 calls can go to video review and go against the Oilers, when nearly every "expert" out there says otherwise. It just makes no sense. When will this feeling go away?

After we win Wednesday. I think we need an HfOil support group.

UnicornONtheCOBB

Jun 29, 2016
If this game goes the Ducks way, I see this game getting pretty ugly. From both the players and the fans. There are a lot of angry people out there and a lot of them feel cheated and wrong done by, myself included.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Keys to the Game:
1. Come out flying and keep up the intensity for 60 minutes
2. Shadow Getzlaf. The whole Ducks offense flows through him so we have to be more aggressive and try to limit his time and space
3. Eberle and RNH. These guys need to put up a solid offensive game. 0 goals between the two in these playoffs making 12 million combined. Time to step up and show us what we know you are capable of

Oh yeah, i forgot the refs which is sadly the biggest key of the game

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
If this game goes the Ducks way, I see this game getting pretty ugly. From both the players and the fans. There are a lot of angry people out there and a lot of them feel cheated and wrong done by, myself included.

Can you imagine another botched call tonight? That combined with a Ducks win I would not want to be around the arena tonight.

The refs have to know this. I honestly expect the officiating to favour us tonight.

I really hope the Oilers just win.

slaman

McOilers Fan
Oct 22, 2010
Toronto
Can you imagine another botched call tonight? That combined with a Ducks win I would not want to be around the arena tonight.

The refs have to know this. I really hope the Oilers just win.

Yeah I think that will be an ugly time to be downtown.

Let's hope the reffing isn't atrocious.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB

nope
I was so angry/depressed I could barely sleep Friday night..woke up thinking it was a dream

anyways, we've got em right right where we want em! they've blown 4 straight 3-2 series leads..

win one for your fans tonight boys!

UnicornONtheCOBB

Jun 29, 2016
It may very well be Eberle's and/or RNH's last game as Oiler tonight. I hope I'm wrong and the Oilers win. RHN has played solid defensively and has looked dangerous and created chances, while Eberle hasn't even done either of those things. But, zero goals combined for those 2 in 11 games? It's not even close to being good enough. This team needs to get better to reach that next level, and doesn't have for passengers.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
better look out for Ritchie. It truly looks like he is hitting to injure. I am not joking.

best of luck hope they beat the Ducks tomorrow.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Holy ****. Fayna and Grif in for Sekera and Klef? We're doomed. Where's Gryba?

Also skating.

7 defensemen skating = Larsson, Russell, Nurse, Benning, Gryba, Reinhart, Fayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad