GDT: [WCSF GAME 6] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 5.07.17 | 5:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

czar99

Nov 19, 2008
Shultz'z Place
Welp Hf Oil. This is my last post of the season. We had a very good year considering where everyone expected us to be. We won a round and got a taste. We also know that you dont pay losers 6million dollars a yr who have never been to the playoffs. See you all on Canada day!:)

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
The Oilers need to realize what the standard is for goaltender interference, and do the exact same things to Gibson. Way too respectful thus far.

If this is the standard, run the **** out of him.

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
The Oilers need to realize what the standard is for goaltender interference, and do the exact same things to Gibson. Way too respectful thus far.

If this is the standard, run the **** out of him.

If theyre down and ever about to be eliminated Fowler Gibson and Vatenen are easy to target.

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
Hope it's a good game. Since it's on earlier I will probably watch some of it. If the Oilers are up by a few going into the third I'll probably just turn it off, as the season will be over, no way the Oilers comeback from being up by two or three.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
As per everyone on twitter, Sekera is done for the series.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
Welp Hf Oil. This is my last post of the season. We had a very good year considering where everyone expected us to be. We won a round and got a taste. We also know that you dont pay losers 6million dollars a yr who have never been to the playoffs. See you all on Canada day!:)

Dont break your legs jumping off the bandwagon.
Leave now and you're no better than eberle.

Do i think oilers will win? I don't know. But why give up now? Still games to be played. I can't give up on then no matter the gut punch the other night.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
It's just optional skate, if I am not wrong several players skip it on game days. Not sure if that is the case in EDM though.

I wouldn't have been surprised to see Larsson and McD out as well seeing as they clocked big minutes last game.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
cam talbot is going to be mad, hes dropping a 35 save SO on the ducks tonight and the first person that touches him will eat a blocker. Mr Talboto will steal this one and then game 7 will be the connor mcdavid show.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007

Hard to imagine a worse pairing than Nurse-Gryba.

DavidOilTroops

Jun 28, 2014
North Bay
I truly believe the Oilers are winning this one. McDavid said the other day we will see them for a game 7. I have faith in the captain.

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
Fayne has played big games before. I'd go with him over Reinhart. Oilers will need a minor miracle tonight. The cosmos owe them one - let's play 7!

Nah, I'd start Reinhart and see how he does. Listen, at this point there's nothing to lose and Fayne probably won't be here next year.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home

Hard to imagine a worse pairing than Nurse-Gryba.

I hate Nurse-Gryba. It's a pairing that's been exploited in the past and will certainly be exploited by the Ducks if given the chance. They're better off playing Fayne or Reinhart and limiting either to 10-12 minutes with some PK time.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
it's 2 days later, and when I woke up this morning I still have this feeling that is part angry, part sick, and part disbelief. I want it to go away. I get missed calls from time to time, I get a close offside or confusion in an icing call. I get a missed high stick or a trip. But, what I don't get is how 2 calls can go to video review and go against the Oilers, when nearly every "expert" out there says otherwise. It just makes no sense. When will this feeling go away?

Only thing that will make that go away is a Win.

Just beat the Refs tonight!

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
No more Gryba please for the love of god. Put Fayne in instead.

Klefbom-Larsson
Russel-Fayne
Nurse-Benning

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Nah, I'd start Reinhart and see how he does. Listen, at this point there's nothing to lose and Fayne probably won't be here next year.

I'd start Fayne AND Reinhart and go 7D. With Klefbom dinged up, it'd be nice to have another option back there. If all goes well, Nurse could probably rover the 4th line a bit early on. Desharnais and Kassian both played less than 10 minutes last game. Either one could come out.

No Gryba, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad