GDT: WCSF Game #5 ★ Dallas Stars vs Colorado Avalanche, 8:45 PM CT ★ NBCSN, SN ★ Stars lead 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
15 and 16 are missing Game 6. 16 was tossed for questioning a call from the bench. What a joke

Is a 10 minute misconduct now an automatic suspension ? I thought the refs just threw them out to calm the game down ?

yep. both with auto suspensions. Pavs' is sooo weak

Didn’t know they wouldn’t be able to play next game what a joke

Where are you seeing this? Literally no one else is saying this.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Pretty sure they are only suspended for the next game if it is their 2nd ejection for abuse of an official in the season or playoffs, per rule 23.

This is correct, and so far, neither have any other misconducts all season. This is the first for each in the last two years.

Reactions: Dynamite Time

FeedDaPuck

Mar 17, 2008
Everywhere
Pretty sure they are only suspended for the next game if it is their 2nd ejection for abuse of an official in the season or playoffs, per rule 23.
Again, 15 and 16 are both out for next game. Abuse of officials. To late in the night to look up the rule. They are missing Game 6

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
In the press conference, Bowness was standing up for Bishop. I get it. He may still need to turn to Bishop and wants to try to build him up.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Is this the “gross misconduct” penalty?

There’s just no way. That hasn’t been dealt out since Doan in 2005 and that was a massive controversy.

We’ve had shitty refs but surely they aren’t this bad.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Wait wtf no way they are suspended for the next game right? Like I know that guy has sources n stuff and has been right but jeez that would be completely ridiculous. Talk about potentially throwing a series

Antoine Roussel has had 2 10 minute misconducts against Vegas and he is still playing. Is this like something the ref decides orrr

Only reason they even had to leave the game was because there was under 10 mins left

Last edited:

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Going to scrape the 1 to 2 positives and move on.

1 Khudobin, strongest period of the series so far in period 2. I think he will be confident in Game 6 agter how he played tonight.

2..Penalty Kill. 6 for 6 including stopping a 1 min 40 sec 5 on 3. Limiting PK will be important in game 6, that group will be confident.

3. Heiskanen and Gurianov had productive ends to the game. Hopefully both are skating hard.

Outside of that forget the rest and move on. Have to win Game 6.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
There's no way they are supending both guys for game 6 . Thats be just stupid and changes game 6 in a big way. They gave them 10 minute missconduct they would've had to sit in the box for but since it was less than 10 minutes to play both went straight to the shower. If thats a suspension for both i don't think Stars accept that.

BeaverSports

Mar 3, 2004
Unless I'm misreading the box score, both were 10-minute misconducts. They're non-suspendable.

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
Going to scrape the 1 to 2 positives and move on.

1 Khudobin, strongest period of the series so far in period 2. I think he will be confident in Game 6 agter how he played tonight.

2..Penalty Kill. 6 for 6 including stopping a 1 min 40 sec 5 on 3. Limiting PK will be important in game 6, that group will be confident.

3. Heiskanen and Gurianov had productive ends to the game. Hopefully both are skating hard.

Outside of that forget the rest and move on. Have to win Game 6.

Are we so sure Dobby starts tomorrow? I really hope he does, but I could see Bones starting Bishop again.

Reactions: Kcb12345

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Are we so sure Dobby starts tomorrow? I really hope he does, but I could see Bones starting Bishop again.
I would think Khudobin gets the start Bishop didn't look very good, he needs more practice time to get into game shape /rhythm. And you don't want another 4-0 hole on largely stoppable shots

Reactions: Kipper 17

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Need to start Khudobin for sure. More importantly the team needs to start on time though. Hopefully we can see a game where the Stars hold the Avs to under 3 goals

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad