GDT: WCSF Game #5 ★ Dallas Stars vs Colorado Avalanche, 8:45 PM CT ★ NBCSN, SN ★ Stars lead 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Francouz has been bad but Hutchinson is barely an NHL goaltender

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Let's see if Shapiro is more of an Insider than I am ;)

What are you talking about?

He's not in Edmonton. He's not speculating. The team said today that Ben Bishop and Stephen Johns are both unfit to play and did not skate today. Shapiro, DeFranks, and Heika are all regurgitating what the team says.

I don't know the bubble rules exactly, but I would imagine you can't report someone is unfit to play and then play them the same day. If he does, that's a great catch by you, but it doesn't have anything to do with any Dallas reporters reporting what the team is saying.

Reactions: LT

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Would love to see this game controlled by Dobby and he ends it as tonight's number 1 star.

I think he will feel like he has a little point to prove.

Come on boys get the 8th!

Reactions: Kipper 17

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Cheering for Dallas. Colorado has been good but not as affable, so.

Just wish this could have been performed in US as planned but you know what

(With the full flares show too, unlike in paranoid RIAT. dayamn)

May that thought whip Miro into new greatness and Roope into at least some de-slumping

You know what? After all this hoodoo the Benn Seguin old 1st might be potting the decisive goals

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
At 2:10 you get a bit of a mini Pugachev's cobra but that's not really neither here nor there but possibly interesting anyway.

Go on Miro anyway. And Roope get cracking you lazy B. Esa help them.

Hmm, I wouln't mind Kiviranta there.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
At 2:10 you get a bit of a mini Pugachev's cobra but that's not really neither here nor there but possibly interesting anyway.

Go on Miro anyway. And Roope get cracking you lazy B. Esa help them.

Hmm, I wouln't mind Kiviranta there.

Perry returned so it's probably nothing, and Bowness rarely talks about game time decisions ... but the one chance for Kiviranta to get back in is if Perry can't go tonight.

Reactions: Stubu

FeedDaPuck

Mar 17, 2008
Everywhere
What are you talking about?

He's not in Edmonton. He's not speculating. The team said today that Ben Bishop and Stephen Johns are both unfit to play and did not skate today. Shapiro, DeFranks, and Heika are all regurgitating what the team says.

I don't know the bubble rules exactly, but I would imagine you can't report someone is unfit to play and then play them the same day. If he does, that's a great catch by you, but it doesn't have anything to do with any Dallas reporters reporting what the team is saying.

I am not in Edmonton either. NHL.com line up has Dobby starting, same back up; Bish unfit. My line up – Bish starting, Dobby backing up. Let's see who is right. ;)

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
You're not understanding the point. It's the, "see who is right," thing that is odd. No one is challenging you to see who is right. The Dallas media wasn't. No one on the board is. The whole energy is just strange. You're taking a parroted report from the team about a player being unfit to play and turning it into, "we'll see who is right."

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Let's see if Shapiro is more of an Insider than I am ;)
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad