GDT: WCSF Game #5 ★ Dallas Stars vs Colorado Avalanche, 8:45 PM CT ★ NBCSN, SN ★ Stars lead 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Don’t see this Stars team losing 3 straight, especially with Hutchinson as the goalie.

... if they do then safe to say it would be the biggest collapse in our history.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Don’t see this Stars team losing 3 straight, especially with Hutchinson as the goalie.

... if they do then safe to say it would be the biggest collapse in our history.
It was 2018.
The Sky was blue, the air was crisp on March 11th.. Ben Bishop was injured, and Kari Lehtonen, old captain beach ball, nicknamed as such because he couldn't stop a beach ball would assume the reins of the Dallas Stars Net, with the Stars firmly in the Playoff picture.....

Reactions: DieselPig

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
It was 2018.
The Sky was blue, the air was crisp on March 11th.. Ben Bishop was injured, and Kari Lehtonen, old captain beach ball, nicknamed as such because he couldn't stop a beach ball would assume the reins of the Dallas Stars Net, with the Stars firmly in the Playoff picture.....

ah yes. Kari ... such a skilled goalie but had the mental toughness of a teenage girl.

Still think this would top it though given what’s at stake here.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
i think going into the game it made sense to get bishop in net if they thought he was ready.. he just probably uhhhh.. wasnt. if hed played well everyone would be hyped for bowness mmaking a 'genius' move

i think were good as long as we dont have more periods like that 1st one

tfg thats over with

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The Gamesheets powerplay time is busted . Heiskanen didn't play 20 minutes on the powerplay . The Stars only had 6 PP's . Same with Oleksiaks 17 . Hell even Comeau and Cogliano randomly show 17 minutes of PP times on the sheet. Thats just wrong. Goalies time of ice is also wrong and the Avs time on ice has way too much PK time.

Game ittself was winable but the first period as awful and man Bishop looked just completely busted there.

Reactions: Dynamite Time

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
I don’t know what to expect in game 6 but we can’t come out soft again; it’s another elimination game for Colorado.

Even if Bishop is 100% healthy it’s Khudobin who needs to end this series as well as help from top guys actually playing a full game.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
15 and 16 are missing Game 6. 16 was tossed for questioning a call from the bench. What a joke

Is a 10 minute misconduct now an automatic suspension ? I thought the refs just threw them out to calm the game down ?

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
15 and 16 are missing Game 6. 16 was tossed for questioning a call from the bench. What a joke

Pretty sure they are only suspended for the next game if it is their 2nd ejection for abuse of an official in the season or playoffs, per rule 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->