GDT: [WCSF GAME 4] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 5.03.17 | 8:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickmagoo

Apr 2, 2017
I hope that someone steps up in the intermission and tears a strip off of our team. Enough of this pity BS, get them going.

100% This.

You wan't the stanley cup then show up. I'd rip into them hard here because we ARE the better team. When we play our A game were near unbeattable.

I always remember that EDM-PIT game at home that went to a SO. We dominated hard in the 3rd, liek so hard.

We need that again

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
**** off Keith.

It was a bad period, they still have time to win this ****ing game.

If you and others are done, then check out, honestly.

They look shocked out there. They currently have no answer for Ryan Getzlaf.

And with our entire second line being terrible we just can't match up.

It's okay to concede that we're going to lose to a better team.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
They need a black and white definition for "outside the crease" in the rule book. It should be both feet outside of the blue paint, otherwise he is deemed to be in his crease.

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
I haven't stopped shaking my head since that goal was allowed. People need to lose jobs over that ****. It really is a chain reaction and if that call went our way then I'm sure it would have been deflating for the Ducks.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint

That's debatable when you get jobbed by the refs so hard. It'd suck to lose, but if you are just outmatched, fine. Getting ****ed by the league out of the playoffs is a hard pill to swallow.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010

Its okay to lose to a better team? You're serious with that?

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton

I dunno, a hard cross check to the ribs behind the play slowed Maroon down pretty good. He's still not the same.

Prison rules giveth, prison rules taketh away. I'm just upset that Lucic wasted his stupid goon penalty on a nobody like Kase.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
That's debatable when you get jobbed by the refs so hard. It'd suck to lose, but if you are just outmatched, fine. Getting ****ed by the league out of the playoffs is a hard pill to swallow.

It is but come on, it's the NHL. This is a league that continues to get outclassed by NASCAR and soccer. This is a league that couldn't market water to people living in a desert.

letsgo

Apr 12, 2017
I can't help but think that we're losing because I laughed like a child at "Dick Power".

Game 8

Mar 8, 2003
The officiating has been end the sport brutal! But it will be interesting to see what team skates out of that locker room this period.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
In the second it was more on EDM than the Ducks. They let them get back in the game with their stupid standing around again. I mean seriously. Is it so hard to work hard? :(

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Sorry but at some point the league needs to be held accountable for it's degrading displays of incompetence night after night.

It's ruining the game. Does anyone find this game exciting?

The league isn't going to be held accountable. It doesn't matter if it's ruining the game. It doesn't matter if the game is unexciting. It happened. That's not going to change. So the Oilers have two options.

1) Put your tail between your legs, play afraid and go gently into the night. That's what the Oilers demonstrated frighteningly well in the 2nd period.

2). Man up, give the middle finger to the refs and the Ducks and own the game like you did in the first. Stop feeling sorry for yourself because of crap calls and play like you care.

Adversity happens. Play through it.

Mickmagoo

Apr 2, 2017
I haven't stopped shaking my head since that goal was allowed. People need to lose jobs over that ****. It really is a chain reaction and if that call went our way then I'm sure it would have been deflating for the Ducks.

See, I honestly try to be as unbiased on reviews. That was a very weak interference if any. I agree, his skate gets bumped and marginally bumped at the top of the crease. I don't really give much thought either way and thought it would go 50-50.

Why let that drain you? We have Connor Mcdavid. I was never the best soccer player on my team but one year we had a guy like that and I never felt really out of it.

It amazes me that breaks between periods just CRUSH us

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
god I hope LV takes Eberle. But they won't because he is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad