GDT: [WCSF GAME 4] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 5.03.17 | 8:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game 8

Mar 8, 2003
Honestly, I think the Oilers players are like the Bruins players now- they simply do not know what is a penalty or not anymore. I can't believe how similar this series is to the Ottawa/Bruins series.

Does this happen during the regular season for your team as well?

If I didn't know better, I would swear that the NHL is pushing for a either Crosby/Getslaugh series or an Ovechkin/Getslaugh series. The bias is just so obvious, and they're not even trying to hard it anymore- just now, Drais got tripped, no call. Seriously, this is so maddening, watching this. :shakehead

Absolute complete crap watching this. Joke of a league. They are only going to lose fans with this garbage.

McSomnii

why u no change oil
Nov 3, 2012
Little Houston, AB
Time for the Oilers to show what they're capable of in the 3rd period; if they can't do that, then I don't like their chances for the rest of the series.

The Hound

Oct 10, 2015
Welp.. at least the score is close. I'm not counting them out with this close of a score, we've still got that #97 who is a complete game changer..

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
no its the refs the league are killing us, otherwise baldy wouldnt be invovled at all

Lets not get crazy here. I'm as mad as anybody about the 1st goal screw job but the Oilers completely stopped playing after that and Getzlaf is the best player in the NHL by far in the playoffs, he's just on another level now.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Absolutely despise this league, if we brushed Gibson like that the goal would've been over turned.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
What pisses me off the most about Eberle is that we're going to trade him for nothing, and he is going to magically transform right back into the wonderkid he used to be with his new team.

Schultz 2.0

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
3-2 leads have been good to us, hopefully they go into protect mode and we tie it up and keep going

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

.......................༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

................................................༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

............................................................................༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
20 minutes to show they want to win this series. We're not winning a best of 3 if we drop tonights game.

Bad calls be damned. This team needs to put its big boy pants on and say **** you to the refs and **** you to the Ducks and take this game back.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I can't ****ing believe the screw job by the refs that period.

Un-****ing-believable.

This ****ing league has zero credibility or integrity. Makes me feel like a dumb ass for spending money on this 3rd rate league.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
20 minutes to show they want to win this series. We're not winning a best of 3 if we drop tonights game.

Bad calls be damned. This team needs to put its big boy pants on and say **** you to the refs and **** you to the Ducks and take this game back.

Exactly.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Lets not get crazy here. I'm as mad as anybody about the 1st goal screw job but the Oilers completely stopped playing after that and Getzlaf is the best player in the NHL by far in the playoffs, he's just on another level now.

That is on coaching. McDavid would destroy Getzlaf if they ever see the ice together. Getzlaf is going to have his day with RNH/Letestu all day long.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
something's wrong with my internet. Connection keeps dropping and up to minutes at a time. Frustrating so I went to make some food and I didn't watch after the first period. Look at the score and they got 3 goals past us???

The actual score is Oilers 2 Refs 2 Ducks 1

Obvious goaltender interference and what looked like an offside goal allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad