GDT: [WCSF GAME 4] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 5.03.17 | 8:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hound

Oct 10, 2015
What pisses me off the most about Eberle is that we're going to trade him for nothing, and he is going to magically transform right back into the wonderkid he used to be with his new team.

Schultz 2.0
Agreed

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This game is over, kids. So is the series. Just can't overcome that.

I would usually yell at a poster for posting something stupid like this but I actually kind of feel the same way sadly but you never know with all the momentum swings in the series. Just like at the end of the 1st for the Ducks, the end of the period came at the right time for the Oilers. They've bounced back all year so lets not give up on them yet.

kurtcobang

Feb 18, 2007
Yeah, it's hard to call back the Perry goal as it doesnt seem like he hindered Talbot's ability to make the save. The second one looks close to offside but since Todd challenged the first goal we couldn't challenge on the offside. Tough luck but if the team came out to play in the 2nd period then we wouldn't be trailing going into the 3rd. This all on the team imo and we should not be putting this on the refs. With that being said...**** the Ducks ;)

I disagree on the first goal
Perry hit his blocker and the puck went over his blocker. Talbot was in his crease, it should have been a no brainer call. ****ing joke
The second one being offside is on the league for not calling a war room review
The officiating is disgusting, but I know no one in the org has the balls to publicly call the NHL out on it like Carlyle does
Its a joke but its still only 3-2 so wake the **** up and fight through it
This game has been a new level of embarrassing for the league. **** Canada right

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
20 minutes to show they want to win this series. We're not winning a best of 3 if we drop tonights game.

Bad calls be damned. This team needs to put its big boy pants on and say **** you to the refs and **** you to the Ducks and take this game back.

Sorry but at some point the league needs to be held accountable for it's degrading displays of incompetence night after night.

It's ruining the game. Does anyone find this game exciting?

Mickmagoo

Apr 2, 2017
This game is over, kids. So is the series. Just can't overcome that.

Naw we'll win in Anahiem.

I think we're cursed a bit at home. I don't think it helps that we chant the refs everytime they miss a call. (Although I don't mind it).

Honestly gibson has made some killer saves in both 2nd periods.

But yeah we have to skate

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I would usually yell at a poster for posting something stupid like this but I actually kind of feel the same way sadly but you never know with all the momentum swings in the series. Just like at the end of the 1st for the Ducks, the end of the period came at the right time for the Oilers. They've bounced back all year so lets not give up on them yet.

The Ducks have all the momentum, they have the better forwards, defense, goaltending....

Unless Cam Talbot steals a couple more games this series is over.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I can't believe that 1st goal....

Perry literally hits Talbot's blocker with his leg, then the puck goes over the blocker. Maybe his damn leg is outside, but his blocker is inside the crease.

What a joke.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I hope that someone steps up in the intermission and tears a strip off of our team. Enough of this pity BS, get them going.

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada
20 minutes to show they want to win this series. We're not winning a best of 3 if we drop tonights game.

Bad calls be damned. This team needs to put its big boy pants on and say **** you to the refs and **** you to the Ducks and take this game back.

Your spot on here.
Probably the biggest test of the season in this period.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
McLellan/Chiarelli need to take a page out of the Flames'/Ducks' book and whine about the officiating after the game. I was against it before but apparently it works. This is robbery. Perry bumped Talbot twice and moved his blocker out of the way when the puck was going to hit it.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
That is on coaching. McDavid would destroy Getzlaf if they ever see the ice together. Getzlaf is going to have his day with RNH/Letestu all day long.

McDavid has been dominating the Kesler line. They have been stymied against Baldy. Give credit where credit is due, Getzlaf is in an outworldly zone right now.

There's only so much Mclellan can do, he demoted Eberle already. The entire team is shell shocked, the players need to figure it out.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

Exactly.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
The Ducks have all the momentum, they have the better forwards, defense, goaltending....

Unless Cam Talbot steals a couple more games this series is over.

**** off Keith.

It was a bad period, they still have time to win this ****ing game.

If you and others are done, then check out, honestly.

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
Lol I hope you idiot Eberle defenders can finally open your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad