WCSF Game 2: Winnipeg Jets @ Nashville Predators | 7 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Man

Oct 3, 2015
Nashville crying and diving for the win! That's not going to fly in Winnipeg! They're heading into the Pound Town now, Jets are going to send them to the Phantom Zone! Where they can feel free to cry to all of the Refs, pounded for eternity!!

Edit: Good game Nashville fans.

tnsports472

May 3, 2017
I wouldn't doubt it. It's fair to assume none of them have been hockey fans for very long. Maybe 2-3 years. Someone needs to tell them they aren't at titan stadium and this isn't the nfl. Have some class for ****s sake.

As a Titans fan since they moved to Tennessee I'm not sure there's ever been an instance of fans throwing anything at players at the stadium. I can't imagine it's common from Preds fans(or any NHL fans) either. You're gonna have awful people no matter where you go, especially when you pack 20k+ in one area. It's unacceptable and if they're identified I'm sure they won't be allowed back.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
1 goal, 1 assist, +2, Led all players in ice time with a whopping 39+ minutes.

PK SUBBAN!!!!
1*TAFMR4PcvPFYC3pP_QXqxQ.jpeg

missed the bock and assignment on a game tying goal late in the 3rd by falling on his ass

:sarcasm:

tnsports472

May 3, 2017
Nashville crying and diving for the win! That's not going to fly in Winnipeg! They're heading into the Pound Town now, Jets are going to send them to the Phantom Zone! Where they can feel free to cry to all of the Refs, pounded for eternity!!

Edit: Good game Nashville fans.
That's my favorite post on any hockey forum. A fan of one team acting like the opposing team's players are the only ones who flop or ever cry to the refs, when literally every team in the NHL does it.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
What a game! Not worried about the Jets. Split on the road and they were in this game. Back to the grind

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
pred fans throwing trash at the jets as they came off the ice. By far the most classless fans in the league.

A 100% lie and you won't find any video to post as evidence. You have no class to post a baseless lie like this. Nobody threw a thing at a Jet. Too bad you can just post whatever you want. But go on and disparage the fans, since you can't handle your team losing.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
1 goal, 1 assist, +2, Led all players in ice time with a whopping 39+ minutes.

PK SUBBAN!!!!
1*TAFMR4PcvPFYC3pP_QXqxQ.jpeg

"But but but but he's not even the top 3 dman on his own team"

lol.

Subban is a beast. Much easier to like him now that he's in the West.

PJackb

Aug 10, 2016
Gotta love HF board ,
After game one even some Preds fans were saying its over for Preds Lol

Oh and also lots of Vegas in 4 and Ovi chokes again after their respective game 1s

Looks to me like we will have a very entertaining round 2 in bot divisions

Reactions: libertarian

Moon Man

Oct 3, 2015
That's my favorite post on any hockey forum. A fan of one team acting like the opposing team's players are the only ones who flop or ever cry to the refs, when literally every team in the NHL does it.

None as hard as Nashville this game. They were fish!

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
not overplay that

Goalie has the shot, when the puck goes across and there's no D at all it's a sell-out, and he still damn near caught it.

There's no goalie in the world that would do different and most aren't good enough to even make that a tough shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad