m1TZmod.png

humboldt_8.jpg

Reactions: Vertain

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
Some big questions ahead of the game.

Does the panic set in for the Preds if the Jets grab an early lead?

Does Nashville finally get a penalty called against them?

Is Laine over his lower body malaise?

Should be a great game.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Jets are going Home tonight with two wins in their back pocket...

Are you ready for a good time Jets fans...

Go :jets Go

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Pressure is all on Predators to win this game, they will try and play their best game, and they will become frustrated at times and the Jets will be ready to capitalize. If the Preds lose this game I expect with 100% certainty the Jets will sweep this series.

Reactions: Georgetown Al

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
This has all the trappings of a crap game for the Jets. Typical road game 2 "mission accomplished" already have the split and perhaps take it for granted. Which would be a disaster because if they get out-shot so handily again I know the narrative that will come up.

So I'm hoping we pull out a W by any means necessary and put the Preds in a nice full nelson. GO JETS

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Pressure is all on Predators to win this game, they will try and play their best game, and they will become frustrated at times and the Jets will be ready to capitalize. If the Preds lose this game I expect with 100% certainty the Jets will sweep this series.

Jet Fighter Sweep

An offensive mission by fighter aircraft to seek out and destroy enemy targets of opportunity in a designated area.

Go :jets Go

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
This will be a super interesting game.

From the Jets angle, they were probably hoping for a split in Nashville. Without calling them ‘content’ after winning Game 1, subconsciously, they’re going to have to overcome the position they are in. The good news is that they didn’t play that great in Game 1. They have another level or two and they’ll need to continue shaking off the rust and improving their pace right.

From Nashville’s angle, this is a high pressure game. They can’t go to Winnipeg down 0-2 and they can’t put themselves in a position where they have to win four out of five and at least two in Winnipeg. They played their best game of the playoffs last game and didn’t generate many high danger chances. They need to significantly increase the traffic in front of the net.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Ready for next game! Really hope the Jets can pull it together and beat the Preds where it counts, "in the Stats department".

Harmless shots from the outside and sum other numbers here and there is everything we now know, winning with confidence means nothing. The expert reporters with their insider expert opinions dribble on and write their stories from Toronto on the Jets all the while trying to make the best click bait Leafs stories in between.

Tsn and SN should take the rest of the hockey year off, they've earned it.

Should be even more fun tonight!

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Jets are underdogs on Bet365; they're paying 2.50:1 while the Preds pay 1.57:1

m.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I’m expecting the Preds to come out with a better performance this game. Last game they took far too many low % shots from outside and poor net front presence and too few 2nd & 3rd shots up close. Plus Preds weren’t great at preventing high risk chances by the Jets. Hoping for a Jets win, but expecting a bounce back game by the Preds at home.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
This has all the trappings of a crap game for the Jets. Typical road game 2 "mission accomplished" already have the split and perhaps take it for granted. Which would be a disaster because if they get out-shot so handily again I know the narrative that will come up.

So I'm hoping we pull out a W by any means necessary and put the Preds in a nice full nelson. GO JETS

I think the Jets will want to play a better game. Doesn't mean they will win though but ther game will look more like we're used to seeing.

Also Rinne is the wildcard. I think we got his number this season.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
I just noticed that there are yellow towels being put on the seats in Nashville.
What effect are they going for, a golden shower?

Jets - White out
Preds - Golden Shower

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Tami

Steelers

Apr 19, 2015
Hold up! Yellow towels! As a Steelers fan this is bullshit! Nashville is gonna get killed now... you don’t f*** with the Terrible Towel! Ask that loser from the Titans Lendale White

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
The fix is in. Nashville gets 0 penalties in game 1 and the NHL gets noted Jets hater St Laurent to ref game 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad