Post-Game Talk: WCSF Game 2: Predators @ Sharkies | 7PM CDT | NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
weber is looking awful in the advanced statistics and as well as my assessment of his play this playoffs

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Fisher was chasing the puck after losing the draw. What about any of the other guys out there?

I saw Josi trying to pinch, but there 4 more guys out there.

originalpredfan

Oct 27, 2013
Weber and Forsberg need to get their Big Boy pants on and start playing HOCKEY!!! I wonder if Forsberg is either sick or injured. He just doesn't seem to be playing at full speed.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
so we have to win 4 of 5 against these guys. gonna be very hard to do. especially considering the captain is playing like an actual turd

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
This series isn't over. If we can just figure out a way to make our offense click just marginally better then we'll be in good shape.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I'd like to fault Weber/Josi, but when your forwards can't get any quality scoring chances or secondary opportunities, it doesn't really matter.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
I just don't understand why the Preds just now get traffic and then fight to get a puck in after they are down but don't do that when they have the time and chances. Agree all skill but no heart. They should be battling even if it's for greasy goals and not just wait to do that when they are down and time is about to expire. Show some fight early on in the game. Just not seeing the physicality and intensity in this series like the first one.

Last edited:

Smashville Stroke

Apr 25, 2016
Lawrenceburg, TN
We have been Jekyl and Hyde with the empty net. Get a time out and a play drawn up and we just give them the empty net goal. Then come right back and fight to get a goal. It's like they didn't realize they were losing until the empty netter or they were just too deflated to care.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Sharks are good plain and simple but we saw in the last series that things can change quickly. We were up 2-0 and lost 3 in a row then won 2 in a row. We were a lot better this game then the last. Just couldn't get it past Jones. Need to get that traffic in front of the net. Our top 6 needs to show up. Now we come home in a must win game.

golfmade

Go Preds Go
Dec 30, 2002
Idahoan in Taiwan
Loved the forechecking and hustle especially by Smith, Salomaki and Arvidsson.

Tough loss especially with out well Rinne played.

We ain't done yet though, it's a best of 7 not best of 3 series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad