Post-Game Talk: WCSF Game 2: Predators @ Sharkies | 7PM CDT | NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013

r2g2head.png

(Line Up based on last game - Will update if actual line up is announced prior to 4PM CDT)
r2g2lineupsmith.png

San Jose Sharks
FORWARDS
LEFT WING
|
CENTER
|
RIGHT WING
Hertl
|
Thornton
|
Pavelski
Donskoi
|
Couture
|
Ward
Karlsson
|
Marleau
|
Nieto
Spaling
|
Tierney
|
Wingels

DEFENSE
LEFT
|
RIGHT
Vlasic
|
Braun
Martin
|
Burns
Dillon
|
Polak

GOALIES
STARTING
|
BACK-UP
Jones
|
Reimer

More coming soon!

Last edited:

golfmade

Go Preds Go
Dec 30, 2002
Idahoan in Taiwan
Good news, well I think it's good news:

The game is on TV over here in Taiwan. I'm 1-0 victory with the TV having the game on. Hopefully we'll be 2-0 wins with the game on TV over here. :yo:

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I thought we'd win games 6 and 7 and I thought we'd win Friday. My optimism has run dry for the moment so, we lose 4-2.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Welp if Nystrom is in and on the second line we are going to get our butts kicked.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Gotta do something about that. Either move Wilson up opposite him, or replace him with Arvy. He just can't be on the 2nd line for Petes sake. I hope this is some kinda Lavy bluff.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Win.

Get the first two goals, add however many you need for insurance and play your hearts out until the game is over.

Come back here with the advantage.

Go Preds!

There might be cake.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
This team did not look that great in Game 1 except defensively for 2 periods. Hope the rest has done them a favor and they look better tonight. I have a feeling this won't end well for us but I've said it all year and the team has proved me wrong time after time so not going to predict anything.

Build 2 scoring lines and let the other 2 grind it out. For the love of God take Nystrom out of the top 6.

Learn from mistakes.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I'd rather Nystrom not be in as well, but wasn't he mostly on the 4th line last game which is what this is based on?

Those were the lines that NBC showed at the start of game 1. It also seemed like all 3 of Salomaki, Sissons, and Nystrom played on that 2nd line. Hopefully if Smith is out, Aberg can fill in.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Nystrom sucks

He didn't impress me in Milwaukee when he was here. Bourque was more effective.
Is Bourque injured? Why isn't he playing?

I assume that Bass is injured.

Have the Preds given up on Watson?

Is there nobody to replace Ribeiro? Fisher has outplayed him every game that I have seen in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad