8470151.jpg
8476892.jpg

Bouwmeester-Parayko
8476441.jpg
8478407.jpg

Edmundson-Dunn
8476412.jpg

Jordan Binnington

After some complaints about the Blues' GDT being too Blues focused, it is my pleasure to present to you, your 2018-19 Dallas Stars!
giphy.gif

Benn - Seguin - Radulov

Dickinson - Hintz - Zuccarello
Cogliano - Faksa - Comeau
Janmark - Dowling - Spezza

Lindell - Klingberg
Heiskanen - Polak
Fedun - Lovejoy

Goaltender:

Ben Bishop

Now that's out of the way... Go Blues!
upload_2019-4-27_9-11-14.png

fishsandwichpatrol

Mar 29, 2014
Upstate SC
oh man i think my GF bought us Endgame tickets for the same timeslot as the game. I don't care about comic book stuff in the slightest but she's super into it. I don't get to watch many games because of my work schedule so I really hope we can go at a different time.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
oh man i think my GF bought us Endgame tickets for the same timeslot as the game. I don't care about comic book stuff in the slightest but she's super into it. I don't get to watch many games because of my work schedule so I really hope we can go at a different time.

WTF! I'm offended on your behalf. (Now I have to call my wife and make sure she didn't do the same thing.)

Reactions: Bendak and mk80

LETSGOBLUES88

Feb 20, 2019

Depends on your theater, most AMC theaters have been opening new time slots to meet demand but they’ve been selling out just as fast(the movie is expected to get close to if not cross $1 Billion worldwide this weekend).....that said it’s an extremely good, and emotional film, see it if you get a second but also LETS GO BLUES!!!

Also don’t get anywhere near social media, especially YOUTUBE before you see the film. You’ll thank me later

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
Depends on your theater, most AMC theaters have been opening new time slots to meet demand but they’ve been selling out just as fast(the movie is expected to get close to if not cross $1 Billion worldwide this weekend).....that said it’s an extremely good, and emotional film, see it if you get a second but also LETS GO BLUES!!!

Also don’t get anywhere near social media, especially YOUTUBE before you see the film. You’ll thank me later

Thursday in the main board GDT someone posted a screenshot that spoiled the ending. My advice just stay off the internet entirely if you can.

Let’s go Blues!

Bluesfan1

Let's go Blues
Mar 22, 2018
Kansas
This will be an important game to start hot. Dallas isnt just going to go quietly. I expect they will come out the gate like they were shot out of a cannon. Lets go Blues

Reactions: Bendak and mk80

fishsandwichpatrol

Mar 29, 2014
Upstate SC

I honestly couldn't give less of a crap about comic book movies so I don't care if it gets spoiled lol. I'm just going for my GF

She was able to refund them and we're going tomorrow now. LGB

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I honestly couldn't give less of a crap about comic book movies so I don't care if it gets spoiled lol. I'm just going for my GF

Wow you should marry her.

My wife would tell me to shove it if I asked her to reschedule something for a Blues game.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I feel like the only person on the Internet that couldn’t care less about Avengers or GoT these days.

To be clear, I’m not knocking anyone for being excited for these things. I just could never get into either, especially GoT.

Amberelise

May 8, 2010
Chi-town

Lucky. We bought ours over a week ago for NEXT week Friday night... turns out, we also have game 5 tickets. What are the chances... sigh. But, now that I know some places will exchange, we'll be giving AMC a call.

Reactions: Bendak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad