Hmm, perhaps sturgeon then.
Yep

sti.jpg

Reactions: Poxsonus and Cellee

ItchyScratchy77

Jul 1, 2016
Winnipeg
wasn't that in bc tho

I thought he had a day off and went fishing for this. Posted pics and got grief by some fans, as he was supposed to be “resting”. Or something. Can’t recall 100%.

Could be a different fish pic though. Or he had a day off in BC lol.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
I thought he had a day off and went fishing for this. Posted pics and got grief by some fans, as he was supposed to be “resting”. Or something. Can’t recall 100%.

Could be a different fish pic though. Or he had a day off in BC lol.

That is the pic fans were freaking out over. We have lake sturgeon in Manitoba, no where near as big as those whites.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
have you been watching the series?

Have you Peggy?

Preds won game 4 because they were able to clog up the middle and take away the Jets skating/speed game. The Preds were the better team. Not because of the Jets lack of effort.

No team with Wheeler as a captain can be labeled a team with lack of effort. Not playing well yes, but the effort is always there.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Have you Peggy?

Preds won game 4 because they were able to clog up the middle and take away the Jets skating/speed game. The Preds were the better team. Not because of the Jets lack of effort.

No team with Wheeler as a captain can be labeled a team with lack of effort. Not playing well yes, but the effort is always there.

every single game

jets lacked effort that game.
you think the only who think a this or something? lol
when a team pulls a cheap trap you gotta work a little harder to break up plays. they certainly didn't
you notice the difference between that last 9 minutes of the game?
or what about the other 4 games?

Shazzam

Now 20% Chunkier
Oct 29, 2015
Great White North eh...
@BelovedIsles why dont you just be an adult and use the handy ignore feature on this site and block anyone who makes posts you find that offend you. this way we dont have to sift thru 10 pages of you whining about bull**** that doesnt matter. every fan base has morons. welcome to the internet/life complaining about it when you have the option to ignore it makes you just as ignorant as them.

same goes to anyone else that is offended

This post offends me. :sarcasm:

It makes no sense to paint any one fan base with one brush. It's truly a narrow minded view. A more rational perspective would be to understand that there are idiots, trolls, racists, arrogance and whatever denigrating term you want, in every fan base. Has it ever occurred to anyone that a higher volume of those may simply be that there are more forum members in said fan base?

Anyone who makes statements like this about a particular fan base cannot claim that it doesn't exist in theirs. Just ignore the idiots, as hard as it may be to do so. Responding is stooping to their level.

Reactions: 204hockey

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
every single game

jets lacked effort that game.
you think the only who think a this or something? lol
when a team pulls a cheap trap you gotta work a little harder to break up plays. they certainly didn't
you notice the difference between that last 9 minutes of the game?
or what about the other 4 games?

Ya it always a Jets lack of effort when they lose and never the opposition team playing better.

By your logic if the Jets give 100% effort every game next season they will be 82-0-0. Sometime the opposition is just the better team.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Ya it always a Jets lack of effort when they lose and never the opposition team playing better.

By your logic if the Jets give 100% effort every game next season they will be 82-0-0. Sometime the opposition is just the better team.

no by my logic. they they're gonna lose it shoudlnt be because they only scored 1 goal

Nashville didn't do anything very impressive that game except clog up the neutral zone

Winnipeg did lack effort thst game compared to every other game. apparneltt you can't see the difference tho between every other game

by your logic thst means if Nashville plays like thst everytime winnipeg lose everytime
see how that works?

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Because their goaltender is imploding. Rinne hasn’t been good at all in this series. Any prime chance by the Jets and it’s 50/50 if he saves it.

Now look at Hellbyuck (sp?). Great positioning, always where he needs to be, no theatrics. Solid.

The Preds has a chance if Rinne played like a Vezina caliber goalie. He isn’t, so they’re a loss away from summer vacation.
I saw this a lot with the Blues. Rinne could could be better, but his D is more focused on providing scoring than defending. They know they can't win in a scoring battle, so they spend the whole game fighting to hold a lead, and they are outmatched if they give one up from the beginning.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
Poile has pretty much gone "all in" with this team and they arguably are the third best team in the WC. Going to be brutal for Nashville if they lose (no more prospects to deal) but is a testament to the dogfight that is the WC these days.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
I don't watch Vegas at all except when playing the Jets.
Can they play physical game or they play speed game rolling out 4 good lines that works really hard?

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
I don't watch Vegas at all except when playing the Jets.
Can they play physical game or they play speed game rolling out 4 good lines that works really hard?
hard working fast transition team. we are way more deep but they somehow find ways to score and win. reaves is on their 4th line so he will be physical and england on d but hes slow as hell. neal is a dirty prik tho so f that guy and perron

Sir Erdinger

Jul 24, 2012
Manitoba
I’m very nervous about tomorrow. Anybody that says either team has this in the bag is delusional. So much talent going both ways. Honestly no outcome to this series would surprise me. As cliche as it sounds I honestly think tomorrow comes down to who scores first.

If it’s the Preds they will stand on the damn blue line and it will be painful to watch (as a Jet or fan of neither team). It’s so boring but the Preds are so good at it and will pounce on any mistakes. Jets will be in tough. Given the Preds don’t hit Wheeler in the head. ;)

If the Jets score first and play their fast game, the Preds won’t be able to go into lockdown. And well, we’ve seen how things go when the Jets play their fast game. Preds won’t be able to keep up. Crowd will bonkers and things could get out of hand quick. I’m hoping for this outcome.

Wildcard: Goalies. Neither has been amazing this series. But either guy could easily steal a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad