WCSF: (1) Nashville Predators vs. (2) Winnipeg Jets | Jets Lead Series 3-2

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
You don't shoot the puck at an opponent after the whistle, and you don't shoot the puck at the net after the whistle.

Both of those actions have always been seen as acts of disrespect for as long as I've watched hockey and are retaliated against.

I'm actually not sure Laine did that intentionally, but it is what it is.

He'll get a proper welcome in Nashville for it. I'm sure he can handle it, he's a big boy. It's a punk move nevertheless.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
Such weird results for the Jets. They seem to play so horribly at home the last two games, like they are tired or disinterested or something. Then the opposite when they are away.

Reactions: Devonator

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
You don't shoot the puck at an opponent after the whistle, and you don't shoot the puck at the net after the whistle.

Both of those actions have always been seen as acts of disrespect for as long as I've watched hockey and are retaliated against.

I'm actually not sure Laine did that intentionally, but it is what it is.

He just gave Nashville some extra ammo to keep the hate up for that extended 2 day break till game 7.

Reactions: adsfan

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
Good game Nashville, amazing goal by Forsberg to put them up 3-0.

Jets absolutely cannot allow them to get the first goal in game 7. They also have to hope Rinne goes back to his less-than-stellar play for most of this series.

Reactions: Devonator

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
fear the fish

cat.jpeg

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
Jets fans now feel some of the pain that Preds fans felt after Game 5. Quite the series, quite the two teams. Ali-Frazier. I guess this one deserves 7 games. Or make everyone else forfeit and have these two play best of 14.

Reactions: LannysStach
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad